Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

So is this what they want to show? That the people who use religion as an excuse to seperate lovers win? If Aliya gets married, thats exactly what they are showing. People like Bilal and Zaro won, over the love of ZaYa. Just wonderful. Why did they have to end the week like this -___-

That is why I will be so disappointed if next week there is no twist, wedding happens and ZaYa's misery continues. Its like seriously?! Enough already.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That is why I will be so disappointed if next week there is no twist, wedding happens and ZaYa's misery continues. Its like seriously?! Enough already.

Wohi naa!! Enough with the misery.. I'm seriously done with the negativity this show has.. Apart from Rehman there's no one FREAKING no one we can look up to for supporting ZaYa..

This isn't exciting this isn't 'entertaining' AT ALL 😡
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Hey Saheba the episode was just build up to next week, Zarina and Bilal continued plotting to scare Aaliya and drive a wedge between Zain and Suraiya. Only scenes worth watching was a small ZaYa scene and Aaliya's scene with Rehman
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
And why doesn't Aaliya reply back to her parents???? I'm mighty pissed about this.. Freak Shabana had the cheek to say that it's Aaliya's fault that they are in this condition.

ZaYa got divorced. ZaYa got separated. ZaYa lived apart living a hollow life. ZaYa can't reunite despite wanting to. ZaYa have been paying for others misdeeds. And now it's freaking their fault that the families are in this condition. KILL THEM SICK PEOPLE.

Why wasn't the spoiler true of Ghulam getting hit by stones, I could have thrown dozens on Shabana 🤬
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like it was a really depressing episode
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

More depressing I'd say.. I mean we knew this was coming but still heartbreaking to watch it.. I don't know how I'm gonna watch the RM.. that promo brings me to tears don't know about the episode

Me too Shiv, I cried a little because of the promo

To hell with all this negativity, enough already! 🥱
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Saheba the episode was just build up to next week, Zarina and Bilal continued plotting to scare Aaliya and drive a wedge between Zain and Suraiya. Only scenes worth watching was a small ZaYa scene and Aaliya's scene with Rehman

Hi Mandy :) thank you. Oh god Looks like i am not watching today's then. The cvs should really stop with this. There will be a point where people will no longer be able to deal with all these depressing stuff :/
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
What makes it worse is that I was just watching the valentine's episode where Aaliya's describing her dream man! Zain fulfills each and every criteria and even more!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Me too Shiv, I cried a little because of the promo

To hell with all this negativity, enough already! 🥱

It supposed to be entertaining not depressing.. There is a limit in testing the patience of the audience.. I really want to know the viewership of today and next week... I am sure there will be a nose dive from last week when they were together...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Apparently Farhan told someone that there's something big planned for Bakra Eid?

Got it from the LU thread...