Still need to read your post Z
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OII, mainey kya kiya hain??
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you know while watching Suri and Zain's scene something struck me...this Karma giving it back to Suri. Look she did all she can for Zain to misunderstand Aaliya and she was so happy when Zain was ignoring Aaliya and always cut her off and was cold towards her. Now the same thing is happening to her.
She turned Zain against herself but her own sister is fanning the flames. Now she knows the feeling of what it feels like to be misunderstood of something you didn't do. And i am sure even then she won't feel an ounce of guilt of pity for Aaliya.

Also what now? Zarina is going to stop with her whole Imma send freaky dolls to Suri to freak her out of her mind?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so whatcha waiting for an invitation?
err*runs away*๐Ÿ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

so whatcha waiting for an invitation?

err*runs away*๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah I am KUTI!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happiness is being strong ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Brilliant review as always Zainab...You're right about the intensity levels increasing and this track has definitely brought out the best in Harshika...I'm still holding out on something happening at the nth hour to stop the nikaah...I really don't want to see ZaYa suffering because of mistakes and misunderstandings that others brought into their lives...Where's the justice man??

Having said that I'm fully invested in ZaYa's journey right till the end and I'm hoping the makers know what they're doing since they're treading on really thin ice...The biggest enemy is the society and what one has to do in order to bow down to societal pressure...I can fully understand why Aaliya would give in...she's caught between a rock and a hard place...It's easy to say we won't bow down but when it comes to the crunch and our loved ones are in danger because of our decisions, can we really stick to our guns...that is one situation where I NEVER want to be tested...at the end of the day not only Zain but her parents are facing the brunt too...yes they are responsible for the mess that ZaYa are in at the moment but can any child see their parents being attacked physically?

I don't know I'm just trying to put things into perspective because this is how the real world works unfortunately

thank You Sumaiya!

It definitely has, these two have both intensified so magnificently, I love it! Harshad and Preetika are definitely one of a kind, these two deserve way more recognition than already honestly.

Sumiaya hon thats life, when we get too caught up with helping others that we dont realize that it might just affect us that one person that is just so incredibly important to us, and i guess thats what happened with Zain and Aaliyah, these two innocent souls were so worried about others that forgot their number one promise:privacy!

TBH Sumaiya so have I, Cvs have always given us great episodes, we all complain, get angry, frustrated upset disappointed and what not but we still remain in that one spot we were in a day ago, on the edge of our seat, constantly thinking about what will happen next and how and just as eager to watch the episode similar to day 1. No matter what half these people who so confidently are coming out and stating they are quiting, if tom they dont turn their tvs or computers on to watch the episode than come tell me. We all derive for something different so why cant we accept such a love story.

Exactly the poor girl literally has no choice left, her Zain is being beaten up, her parents are getting disrespected and this is her only way out. If hes in pain so is she, these two work together, all their systems work when the others are functioning properly too. The main thing in the precap was her cry, cause Zain was again unconscious, her fear that she might loose him permanently, and than in the promo how they question each other of they are both ready to be distant once again for a temporary time.

Exactly, and we signed up for something realistic right, so watch it now, everyone was boasting about how realistic it is, and now are against, TBH just watch the damn show. LMAO i wrote more than you sorry๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Zainab same thoughts, I just cannot shake the feeling there is more to this. I just do not see this as the end to Zain and Aaliya, maybe at the last minute the marriage does not happen or maybe it will be declared invalid, who knows? I just want to know exactly where CVs are going with this, why take such a controversial route only to cave a week later? Why piss off so many fans who quit today because they now feel Zain and Aaliya's story has been tainted with the typical cliched route?

Definitely me too, i do still believe there is more to this than what is being shown Currently, there defo is more to come and we just have to wait and see. M, those are great questions which can only be answered as time goes on. I dont feel like they have been tainted in a cliche route, has this happen before to a couple where they have deliberately agreed to go through such so they can unite? i dont think so
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@Zainab...that's what I was thinking ๐Ÿ˜† Main forum's going nuts and all Saheba can think is forum activity!๐Ÿคฃ

Bye Shiv!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey its always better to seek sunshine doe, LMAO a bit too philosophical huh๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

well you aint getting one. soo hahahaha๐Ÿ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Beautiful post KUTI ( hurts me to say that)

Aliya has mentioned halala as the poor bachas do not see another way out of this, she cannot watch Zain in pain, so she is ready to sacrifice her izzat and marry another. It is beautiful to watch how she is ready to sacrifice everything for her LOVE. Maybe this is as far as it will go, halala may be stopped at the last moment, we just don't know what trump card the CVs are holding.

Why would they build up the tension this week, if it was RM from the beginning, there is something else to come with it.