Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I also hate how decked up and gorgeous Aliya looks in that promo -__- LOL she wasnt even this decked up for her previous two nikkahs, and now all this for some other guy :/
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I also hate how decked up and gorgeous Aliya looks in that promo -__- LOL she wasnt even this decked up for her previous two nikkahs, and now all this for some other guy :/

LOL, Ankita!! Have we got any more spoilers? Sorry I ask the same question every time I come
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Just read somewhere, Zain is dying??!? WHAT THE EFFF
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, Ankita!! Have we got any more spoilers? Sorry I ask the same question every time I come

Its Ankeeta :) LOL right though? It annoys me that they both look so good but wont be getting married to each other! And not really, just the same stuff of Bilal not showing up, and then speculation/spoilers of Rehan marrying Aliya. But whats really going to happen is still a mystery
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Just read somewhere, Zain is dying??!? WHAT THE EFFF

I read that too! I just hope not, and it only remains a speculation. Seema denied it, but then again no one trusts them now so idk
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Zain's dying?! If that's the case then it's a definite bye from my side!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Zain's dying?! If that's the case then it's a definite bye from my side!

I think it's fake though, people spewing out random stuff because of the halala. There would be no BI without Harshad, no one would stick around LOL
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I guess you're right Heena...As it is the makers are already walking a tightrope...I don't think they'd trash their show to such an extent where it would just shut down...
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Sneha my problem exactly, why the hell did Farhan conveniently lie stating that there will be no divorce, he could have said something else, it pissed off fans more since they were lie to.

U know Farhan shudnt have lied...thats what has irritated the fans the most..he cud have just said wait n watch if he didnt want to reveal things then..
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys.. did u see Seema just told off some gal on FB... I guess all these bashing is taking a toll on them and they are also getting pissed off..😲