-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm gonna watch, anyone wants a LU?
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

He loves the Dark tunnel way tooo much and i have started hating two words..Dark Tunnel

For Farhan sir, dark tunnel is just the size of a Dark Chocolate, but for us, it is more than the height till space. And there is no Oxygen in space and hence there is no way back. Do i make any sense? 🤔 But, it is his show so i'm keeping quiet.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Until this twist takes place, fans are going to be depressed and outraged. CVs better have an ace up their sleeve and resolve things by next week. I would hate to see BI suffer as a result, not when the cast works so hard and have given us such memorable characters.

For today though, focused on tonight's episode. I want to see Zain standing up for Aaliya again while shutting his mother out. I have zero sympathy for Suraiya
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

For Farhan sir, dark tunnel is just the size of a Dark Chocolate, but for us, it is more than the height till space. And there is no Oxygen in space and hence there is no way back. Do i make any sense? 🤔 But, it is his show so i'm keeping quiet.

Haha yes u make sense😆

I do understand its his story..but there's way tooo much of -vity..i guess the last we were really happy was in may...and uske baad its been -vity continously

SBB broke the news of RM...Mamu's accident..Zubair conspiracy...Rehaan's entry...Gauhar's conspiracy...misunderstanding's between ZainAaliya...Mamu's death...T happens...pain n seperation and now Halala nikaah..

There has to be some positivity as well...to balance out the negative..the show has had very less of happy ocassions...the last festival which was celebrated happily was Holi..bas uske baad no festival..we know what happened on Eid...and we also have Eid-Ul-Zuha track coming up..and i dont have much hopes from this..Dusshera and Diwali..no hopes again..i had dreamt of Zain and Aaliya's Bday celebrations but i got BJKT..i had wanted ZainAaliya's 1st anniversary celebrations..but again BJKT
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

Haha yes u make sense😆

I do understand its his story..but there's way tooo much of -vity..i guess the last we were really happy was in may...and uske baad its been -vity continously

SBB broke the news of RM...Mamu's accident..Zubair conspiracy...Rehaan's entry...Gauhar's conspiracy...misunderstanding's between ZainAaliya...Mamu's death...T happens...pain n seperation and now Halala nikaah..

There has to be some positivity as well...to balance out the negative..the show has had very less of happy ocassions...the last festival which was celebrated happily was Holi..bas uske baad no festival..we know what happened on Eid...and we also have Eid-Ul-Zuha track coming up..and i dont have much hopes from this..Dusshera and Diwali..no hopes again..i had dreamt of Zain and Aaliya's Bday celebrations but i got BJKT..i had wanted ZainAaliya's 1st anniversary celebrations..but again BJKT

Sneha my problem exactly, why the hell did Farhan conveniently lie stating that there will be no divorce, he could have said something else, it pissed off fans more since they were lie to.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Exactly there's been too much negativity lately with the negative characters getting the upper hand, who will watch that when they can switch to the competition? If your purpose is to entertain fans then show something which entertains them, balance the positive with the negative which is why I say reunite Zain and Aaliya while having a story to tell. I'm sure they have strong parallel tracks like Zarina, Suri and Rehan to keep the show going while giving ZaYa a break.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Not to forget Rizwaan, Aayat and Gauhar... and I guess now the baby too
__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Imagine if it really were Zeeshan, that would be a twist especially since fans have wanted him back. I agree with Zainab anyone over Rehan

Tell me about it, before we were lucky to get anything but lately its been promo after promo. Really hoping their support for BI continues.

@red true , i would prefer zeeshan over rehaan any day. And as you said, it would be a twist. He is so much better than rehaan and then i would also like zain hating him to the core 🥱
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly there's been too much negativity lately with the negative characters getting the upper hand, who will watch that when they can switch to the competition? If your purpose is to entertain fans then show something which entertains them, balance the positive with the negative which is why I say reunite Zain and Aaliya while having a story to tell. I'm sure they have strong parallel tracks like Zarina, Suri and Rehan to keep the show going while giving ZaYa a break.

M, exactly the problem here, see i would understand their fetish of constantly bringing in new people cause the Main leads arent strong enough, but here you are talking about two actors who broke a leg in no time.

Fine bring in new people and negative characters but stop sidelining them for other screen space, thats not fair,

this story is about ZaYa and the one we all signed up for, we will only watch when it includes them only.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hate saying this, but if Rehan Aliya do get married then pretty much EVERYTHING media said in the beginning was true. And that would just be sad cuz we trusted Farhan more than the media. Another speculation they had had was Zain's death Frankly, yes i signed up to watch the love story between Zain and Aliya but what i didnt sign up for is to watch a sadistic lovestory with no happiness. Is this what you are trying to show? Evil wins, and maybe love wins in the end but that doesnt take away the torture they went through in the first place.
I used to be able to watch the episode before i left for university, but now i have to watch after i get back from classes in the evening because of the timeslot. I am usually so tired by then and the last thing i would want to see after long day is a sad sad lovestory filled with negativity. I have decided to stick to the show till the end, but if they keep going with the negativity, then my interest level would definately go down.
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago