Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Yes the official BI twitter page asked when will Aaliya's tears turn to happiness??

Colors tweeted if Zain and Aaliya agreeing to halala will end their problems?
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Oh, Honestly they need to just end this asap, the torture has been prolonged way longer than expected, we have seen enough, thank you for the intensity and such just get ZaYa back together honestly.

Apparently, BI tweeted, Will Aaliyahs tears turn into happiness? whatever that means

U missed the word When

'When will Aaliya's tears turn into happiness'

__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder if she does nikaah with zeeshan😆
Sorry #random thought
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

U missed the word When

'When will Aaliya's tears turn into happiness'

Obviously, If Farhan sir wants to change that. It can happen 🥱
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rosella18961

I wonder if she does nikaah with zeeshan😆

Sorry #random thought

girl anyone over Rehan

@Sruthi, IDK but i know i am😃 i can post them here for you guys
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Hey Mandy...so um, does this mean we have to prepare for ourselves for a halala? Because I have no idea how to do that. 😳

You know what, for some reason I visited that stupid FB page yesterday and the admin was like, posting screenshots of her previous "spoilers" and basically being all like, "see, everything I speculated came true."
Now I really want the BI makers to throw us a curve ball so that she can stop harping on. 🥱

Oh, and a million dollar question; is anybody even watching the episode today to post LU's? 😕

I have no idea, she talked about a twist but what that is remains to be seen. I can only hope they have one last ace up their sleeve that puts all this speculation to bawdi! None of us want to see Aaliya with another man, regardless of who it is. We are only saying Bilal but fact is we all want it to be Zain and only Zain.

I unliked that BI page last week after the body double nonsense. It was just too much and I was tired of the speculation posts being passed off as spoilers. I have no problem with fans speculating we do it all the time here but don't pass if it off as spoilers and have fans believe it. Its just luck that times their speculation has worked to their advantage

I plan to watch the episode for sure, only reason being because I want that spoiler to be true about Zain kicking his mother out when she bashes Aaliya. I'm enjoying this side of Zain, its been a long time in the making and something he needed to do after what he put Aaliya through.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm amazed at the amount of promotion colors has been doing for BI.. never thought would see this day.
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Obviously, If Farhan sir wants to change that. It can happen 🥱

He loves the Dark tunnel way tooo much and i have started hating two words..Dark Tunnel
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm amazed at the amount of promotion colors has been doing for BI.. never thought would see this day.

Some muslims might not be watching but they'll definitely watch in the 11pm time slot, cuz they show all the rituals for Halala 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

girl anyone over Rehan

@Sruthi, IDK but i know i am😃 i can post them here for you guys

Imagine if it really were Zeeshan, that would be a twist especially since fans have wanted him back. I agree with Zainab anyone over Rehan

Originally posted by: -SH-

Tell me about it, before we were lucky to get anything but lately its been promo after promo. Really hoping their support for BI continues.