Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Same old same old 😆

banging our heads over speculations.. Mandy got a reply from Seema and we have new offscreen pic of Neil and Preetika which just makes you want one with harshika all the more.. oh and 4 interviews from good for nothing parents and of hot dog.. Mandy saw them, nothing new..

Well I didn't watch all only Suri, Shazia and Rehan. They were just talking about scenes that already happened in dargah. Then they talked about projects they've either done before and besides BI. Nothing given away track wise other than what we already know.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LMAO Sneha I understand your frustration but this is not kekta's show 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How come theirs IVs of everyone but Harshika?
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">she said that? ZaYa get married or Aaliyah with someone else?</font>

No.. check last page.. Mandy posted it again for you
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

she said that? ZaYa get married or Aaliyah with someone else?

No this is what she said

"Trust the beintehaa team...the show is meant to entertain the viewers and since talaq has happened it has to go through twist to come back to zaya being together. Thanks."

I'm the one saying that the twist should happen during the nikaah and have ZaYa get married next week. End their sufferings and put this whole thing to rest, how long can they stretch it when so many have quit the show already?? They have to have one ace up their sleeve otherwise who will trust them? Fans are already hating this halala track.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, Honestly they need to just end this asap, the torture has been prolonged way longer than expected, we have seen enough, thank you for the intensity and such just get ZaYa back together honestly.

Apparently, BI tweeted, Will Aaliyahs tears turn into happiness? whatever that means
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO Sneha I understand your frustration but this is not kekta's show 😆

Well the Halala track does remind me of Kekta mata' s show only
-Facetious- thumbnail

Oh, Honestly they need to just end this asap, the torture has been prolonged way longer than expected, we have seen enough, thank you for the intensity and such just get ZaYa back together honestly.

Apparently, BI tweeted, Will Aaliyahs tears turn into happiness? whatever that means

SHUT UP WHAT!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Z, got a reply from Seema

[quote]Trust the beintehaa team...the show is meant to entertain the viewers and since talaq has happened it has to go through twist to come back to zaya being together. Thanks.[/quote]

Hey Mandy...so um, does this mean we have to prepare for ourselves for a halala? Because I have no idea how to do that. 😳

You know what, for some reason I visited that stupid FB page yesterday and the admin was like, posting screenshots of her previous "spoilers" and basically being all like, "see, everything I speculated came true."
Now I really want the BI makers to throw us a curve ball so that she can stop harping on. 🥱

Oh, and a million dollar question; is anybody even watching the episode today to post LU's? 😕

-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What shud i do to get these moments back??