Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Hahaha.. and you think CVs would let us breathe this easy 😆

Oh okay I was hoping at least Suchitra would drop some hint.

Same which is why I watched her video first 😆 In the start though she did say this is a saas bahu show. This is all the more reason why I am hoping speculation about Rehan turns out to be just that. I mean how can Aaliya be a part of BV and the Abdullah lives if she marries Rehan, what story is left there? Bilal is more logical, there is nothing tying her down to him like those dreaded children and if he tries to refuse giving her a divorce, Zain can beat him up! He's very easy to scare 😆

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS the reply Mandy! I guess technically she didn't say Halala has to happen but she said twist. All the more reason to believe that either it's Bilal who's the groom or a loophole is revealed at the last moment. Rehan marrying Aliya is no twist!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same which is why I watched her video first 😆 In the start though she did say this is a saas bahu show. This is all the more reason why I am hoping speculation about Rehan turns out to be just that. I mean how can Aaliya be a part of BV and the Abdullah lives if she marries Rehan, what story is left there? Bilal is more logical, there is nothing tying her down to him like those dreaded children and if he tries to refuse giving her a divorce, Zain can beat him up! He's very easy to scare 😆

Saas bahu show? Yeah about their beintehaa nafarat 😆

You are right.. this is just another thing which makes you believe that RM can't happen with Rehan.
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LOL, after writing so much to her I figured why press my luck? I wasn't even expecting her to reply but I'm glad she did and I'm hoping trusting the BI team doesn't end up being a decision I regret. Yes halala has to happen but please let it be with Bilal and not Rehan!!

U are still hopeful about the guy being Bilal and not Rehaan?? Mandy lets accept it now..its gonna be Rehaan..we all know it..its just we dont want to accept it

and u know i was just going thru Farhan's msge about the long dark tunnel and how in the test of love one looses all the hope of getting back his/her loved one but eventually gets his/her love back..

So as per my assumptions yes its R who is gonna get married to Aaliya to save her from humiliation..and even if he wants to give a divorce to Aaliya..the circumstances wont be favorable..there are gonna be lots of complications...like the kids..Rida's accident and Suri being the reason behind it..and offcourse Zarina Bilal conspiracy..by then Zain wud have lost all hope of getting Aaliya back..even if Aaliya wants to come to Zain she cant..and thus Zain wud just wait like the Bawarchi in his Bawarchi n Princess story for his princess to break all her bandishein and come running to him...and Ya Rehaan already knows the pain of loosing a loved one..he knows how ZaYa are madly in love wid each other..and how painful it is to live seperately from ur loved one..so he'll set Aaliya freee and then she'll come to Zain..so eventually ZainAaliya's love wins
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

TFS the reply Mandy! I guess technically she didn't say Halala has to happen but she said twist. All the more reason to believe that either it's Bilal who's the groom or a loophole is revealed at the last moment. Rehan marrying Aliya is no twist!

Exactly and she said their purpose is to entertain viewers, well fans will get no entertainment out of one long drawn out torture of seeing Aaliya married to another man while she and Zain suffer. A twist is needed to have them get back together she says, well show that twist and get these two married by next week
-Facetious- thumbnail
Same old same old 😆

banging our heads over speculations.. Mandy got a reply from Seema and we have new offscreen pic of Neil and Preetika which just makes you want one with harshika all the more.. oh and 4 interviews from good for nothing parents and of hot dog.. Mandy saw them, nothing new..
mandy0310 thumbnail

Hey Z, got a reply from Seema

[quote]Trust the beintehaa team...the show is meant to entertain the viewers and since talaq has happened it has to go through twist to come back to zaya being together. Thanks.[/quote]

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Same old same old 😆

banging our heads over speculations.. Mandy got a reply from Seema and we have new offscreen pic of Neil and Preetika which just makes you want one with harshika all the more.. oh and 4 interviews from good for nothing parents and of hot dog.. Mandy saw them, nothing new..

Im not looking at the pictures i swear, its so unfair to us.

what did Seema say?

i still cant believe Aaliyahs wearing gold and Zains wearing Black perfect combo, stupid cvs
-Facetious- thumbnail

Exactly and she said their purpose is to entertain viewers, well fans will get no entertainment out of one long drawn out torture of seeing Aaliya married to another man while she and Zain suffer. A twist is needed to have them get back together she says, well show that twist and get these two married by next week

I'm so afraid to voice it out but this is what I think.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm so afraid to voice it out but this is what I think.

she said that? ZaYa get married or Aaliyah with someone else?