Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Call me crazy, but I am sticking with this show till the very end. Yes I need to vent out my frustrations and all but at the end of the day I will be staying no matter what.

Your Crazy.

So am I, LMAO i dont knwo i dont thnk i have been frustrated enough yetπŸ˜† You keep ventingπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Mohabbatein.

Awesome review!
Felt so good when Zain stopped Suraiyya from coming close to him..what goes around comes around..that helpless look on her face mirrored the look Aliya had on her face one year back! hope she learns her lesson and start taking Zain's feelings seriously not expecting her to accept aliya all of a sudden..atleast respect your son's feelings!
Loved Zaya's scenes..intensity has definitely increased yes but thanks to doodhwala for spoiling that scene -_-
What disturbed me the most is the Look people had on their faces everytime Aliya opened the door..like cant u see Zain is injured..it doesnt take rocket science to figure out she was taking care of him when he was badly injured duh!
still hoping they'd find some loophole in divorce procedure or get done with halala track asap..want to see them together again..!!

Thanks Hon.

Definitely Karma is a bitch, people just have the tendency of being like oh i dont believe in it, dont cause itll get to you, and it did to Suraiya today.

Right, exactly, its not even about anyone shes all ready to hurt him in any manner so why not physically. She has no feelings towards her son, she deserves this and more.

ZaYa are a alluring couple who will do whatever they can to be together. Atm they are both standing on the same path but on different corners, and in order to get to the same corners they will need to get pass the troll aka the Halala, once thats over it might just get all roses than.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Zainab...that's what I was thinking πŸ˜† Main forum's going nuts and all Saheba can think is forum activity!🀣

Bye Shiv!πŸ˜ƒ
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Z, I'm gonna reply to that tomorrow, can barely open my eyes right now.. love what you wrote about them being star crossed lovers.. they indeed are..

Goodnight people.. πŸ€—

LMAO Night hon!πŸ€—
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm staying away from social networking sites and many posts on this forum. The outrage is a given with the latest promo which is why I hope CVs have some twist planned here

Good idea Mandy! Though it's getting out of hand with the way members are constantly preaching about religion πŸ₯±

I hope you're right...I don't want ZaYa's struggle to go for naught
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Good idea Mandy! Though it's getting out of hand with the way members are constantly preaching about religion πŸ₯±

I hope you're right...I don't want ZaYa's struggle to go for naught

Same here, I really want to see true love triumphing here. I really do not want to wait until the end of BI to get Zain and Aaliya married again, I want to see them enjoying their married life especially after seeing the sign on the door - Zain and Aaliya .. awww!! There has to be a twist, Zarina cannot be shown winning so easily. Rehman should intervene, didn't he say today that in a few days he would expose her??
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

i Am not going anywhere ill watch till the end . 😳 will be okay in a day or two , having a real headache while i watched the promo . but this is life and this is how supposed to be . there were many things which they can go with but their choice , farhan sir obsession for dark tunnel . okay will watch for Harshad and Preetika . those guys doing awesome job . we can't let them down .

Awesome post zainab .

Come on aboard than Maam cause neither are we, πŸ˜† as long as our boat keeps floating and it doesnt sink itll be fine Harshad and Preetika are nailing it, these two are just too good, hopefully their talent will get more well deserved recognition.

Originally posted by: anku94

Very well written! And i do agree with all that you've said. Ill post more once ive watched the episode. Tbh, i do somewhere understand why Aliya accepted Halala nikkah. I mean she wants to be with Zain so badly. And honestly there is SO much khilafat against them, how strong can one be? i will stick to the show till the end, but it will be difficult, however if the execute this right, this track might just work as well

But the question still remains, the halala nikkah would be deliberate, with an intention, so how would Aliya pull that off? If she gets married to someone else, whats her connection with the Abdullahs? If she gets married to someone else, how will they ever give us any kind of ZaYa scene? Them even talking after her marriage will be looked down upon. This show runs on Zaya, are they really going to put an end to their scenes, even if its for a small amount of time? And were all those words that they both said in he past couple episode, for nothing? SO many questions! You are right, there is alot more to this, but what exactly?? We can only wait and watch, but i just hope that this wait is worth it.

Thanks Ankey! Honestly these people need to give her break, her parents are getting bashed, shes getting blamed for things she never imagined in life, and above all Zain got beat up why does he have to endure it all alone, does she not share a part of his life, if hes hurt so is she. she has no choice left and even if she does well too bad cause the writers aint listening to ya.πŸ˜†
Ankey, taking that into consideration the only thing i see it by is her getting married and divorced at the same time. Her getting married to rehan will just create another havoc so i prefer anyone but him i would be really happy if its bilal cause hes a bandar anyway, doesnt really count, you can bribe him in money honestly.

Definitely, good questions which are only going to get answered once the episodes go on. Like is Zain only going to be shown as devdas or something else? what is Aaliyah going to do? how will it all work out we just dont know. Sigh, thats our only choice Maam.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
someone make me gifs on todays ZaYa scene please i will give you a chocolate LMAO with really nice bright coloring!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
@Mandy...That would be awful! Having to wait till the end of the show to see Zain and Aaliya together? Nuh uh no way! I want to see them start their married life afresh and the journey from there...I really liked the Zain-Aaliya plaque on the door...it was cute!

Rehman is already suspicious...he really should keep a closer eye on his wayward wife especially since he knows what she's capable of!
Edited by -sumaiya- - 10 years ago
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Call me crazy, but I am sticking with this show till the very end. Yes I need to vent out my frustrations and all but at the end of the day I will be staying no matter what.

I am with you in this, Saheba!

Like I wrote in another topic:
Zain & Aaliya: "If you can't be with us in our dark times, you sure don't deserve us in our happy times."

Great review as always Zainab. And I liked that you just went in to analyze the current situation instead of the episode only.

Lets start with Suraiya. Ohh how I loved that raised hand by Zain in her face! I smiled big and was thinking: how you doing now? Does your own medicine taste good? Seriously, I have been so happy to see her like this in the past episodes. It is not like that whatever she did was because of misunderstanding, nahh she did everything on purpose because of her ego. And I can't wait to see her more in pieces when she finds out that Zarina whom she trusts the most right now, wants to destroy her! Even though I hate Zarina. She doesn't leave a second to put Zain and Aaliya in bad light, "Zain and Aaliya all alone the whole night??" Why didn't Rehman Chacha step in and said that Zain was unconscious?

Talking about Rehman Chacha. Love this man. His pure smile while leaving Zain in Aaliya's hands. That was just beautiful. And an applause to the man! Where was he? Who was he? And even though his own family betrayed him, he is here to take care of Zain and Aaliya. He knows the evil deeds of his wife and is already working on to stop her. He just need to expose her or just be more tough to her. I would love that more. And get a hand on his son, too.. that creep Bilal is nothing else than following ZaYa as a shadow.
There is just one thing I don't want to happen. Rehman Chacha becoming slave of Suraiya's orders! He has to remember that he is Aaliya's chacha before Suraiya's house-mate. The Abdullah's shouldn't think that he "belongs" to them. He is a man of his own with pride and self-respect and he shouldn't let that go to some idiots with big egos because of their "new bond"!

I don't know about you guys but I liked Gholam in this episode. The man was calm and understanding. Yeahhh, Shabana did make him run a bit here and there but it was nice to see him just leaving Aaliya with Zain. Not a word or action. All he needed was to see the sarrow in his daughter's eyes and Zain's wounds and he understood the situation and her needs to be by his side.
And I saw a little more in that smile than just understading, I saw happiness, pride, and support for Aaliya. A smile that indicated that he is happy for them and wish to see them together very soon in piece.
I am a little worried for the poor guy. What are those neighbors gonna do to him? Beat him up? Another reason for Aaliya's words in the precap? Btw. haven't we seen those guys before, was is at the dargah/Moske from yesterday?

Back to your review πŸ˜›

I was fangirling, too, at those moments!! When he opened the door and fell into her arms.. aww baby! It was like he was just waiting for her to be unconscious cause he knew only she will take pure care of her. He knows he is saved in her arms.
Zain: "Aaliya? Main jaantata ke Allah (swt) tume zaroor mere paas behchega." - Like seriously awww! That smile on Aaliya's lips and that gratitude in her eyes, awww! And she just hugged him. That love! He is her love and she is his, being the whole world against them, death or alive, they are together. In sarrow and happiness. Lovely! Their trust in God is beautiful and I am sure He wouldn't let them in pain. One way or another He are gonna help them out someway.

And omg the watch scene Zainab hahah! I didn't think the same but when I saw the precap yesterday, I thought the same and remembered the pregnancy spoilers. Remember it is ZaYa! Being married for 7/8 months, it only happened once. Their love and relationsship is not build on that kind of lust. It is build on trust and caring like we saw today. Thats what makes their love pure and true ❀️

I type and type My post may have come out longer than your main point. Sorry! I will stop here as this is what my brain is focussed on right now before something else come up in my mind!

*edited*
Harshad and Preetika did a wonderful job as always! That night/caring scene made me drooling! Seriouosly, I will just ask, but watching scenes like these do anyone of you, too, imagine/dream this with your future husband.. not all the pain. But just taking care of him in such situation

- asma

Edited by -afghaniibabe - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

You made me feel so much better with this post πŸ€— ❀️

Yeah, I was really frustrated before, but I'm sticking with this show till the end. :)

And yeah, there are still so many things to be shown...clearly the only thing left to do is wait and watch. I just hope they wrap up the halala business ASAP...

But watching ZaYa in so much pain...😭 It has to be worth it in the end...

WAIT WHAT a compliment for me *rubs eye* why so nice for?πŸ˜†
Just Kidding *superwoman style* LOL your welcome love, LOL you better cause i aint talking to Heena only you see i care about my sanityπŸ˜†

Definitely there so many more things to be answered, lets how long and how they portray this track cause honestly angry or blithe we have remained glued and waited ever so impatiently for the episodes to come on air, so I am sure something good is planned.

Look at the bright side you guys, the producer is so hell bent on not ruining his show= his story, that he has stuck with it no matter what he was told by the channel, so many other shows get ruined cause the story ends up being destroyed. this story has remained and i hope it does thus far man.

thats true, yo we better get some good tracks after they reunite.

Originally posted by: anku94

LMAO ive never been so afffected by a show damnn

LMAO the struggle of BI huhπŸ˜† and neither have i ever chosen anything over my sleep, here my classes got cancelled all my friends are probs knocked out and im stressing about a damn show, what a life manπŸ˜†