Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

@ bold - LOL thanks for mentioning THAT

I hope so too.. it's just that now the wait has been too much that any indication of it prolonging anymore will be pushing our limits too far.

LOL well it is fans fear next to halala. None of us want to see one long track where Aaliya will be stuck in a loveless marriage while she and Zain suffer, yes I told her that too. I just want the twist over with so Zain and Aaliya can reunite. The one thing I appreciate about BI is the fact they do not drag anything so hopefully their reunion happens soon.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL well it is fans fear next to halala. None of us want to see one long track where Aaliya will be stuck in a loveless marriage while she and Zain suffer, yes I told her that too. I just want the twist over with so Zain and Aaliya can reunite. The one thing I appreciate about BI is the fact they do not drag anything so hopefully their reunion happens soon.

Yeah hope they realize this too.. I agree that they always have a good pace but imagine with THIS pace now fans are starting to lose hope, one major reason is the amount of negativity in the show.. another one is fans don't see any positive hope and the one thing fans have been absolutely repulsive about since the beginning is what is being indicated every time.. there's so much one can take in the name of drama.

Did you watch those TT videos?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Neel posted this, they are cute. Its good to see more pictures with Pree, if only we got of Harshika but they've been so reserved these days.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10703520_866586006686706_7362932810559973963_n.jpg?oh=6f955e3f8a34e1ed9bd0c9bf53c6a329&oe=548C998F
-Facetious- thumbnail

Neel posted this, they are cute. Its good to see more pictures with Pree, if only we got of Harshika but they've been so reserved these days.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10703520_866586006686706_7362932810559973963_n.jpg?oh=6f955e3f8a34e1ed9bd0c9bf53c6a329&oe=548C998F

LMAO this is so cute 😆 I have no hopes for harshika pics, not anymore..
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice pics both are so cute...which reminded me Kash HARSHIKA ki pic hoti...😕...anyways TFS...
It's good we are getting offscreen moments after a long time
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Nice pics both are so cute...which reminded me Kash HARSHIKA ki pic hoti...😕...anyways TFS...
It's good we are getting offscreen moments after a long time

I know, I feel like its been so long! These pictures really are adorable
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Halala Nikaah is gonna happen..Sighhh and we know wid who..Mandy thanks for posting the reply here..u shud have also asked her how long is the track gonna last??😆
Edited by sneha_kajen - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

So Halala Nikaah is gonna happen..Sighhh and we know wid who..Mandy thanks for posting the reply here..u shud have also asked her how long is the track gonna last??😆

LOL, after writing so much to her I figured why press my luck? I wasn't even expecting her to reply but I'm glad she did and I'm hoping trusting the BI team doesn't end up being a decision I regret. Yes halala has to happen but please let it be with Bilal and not Rehan!!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Yeah hope they realize this too.. I agree that they always have a good pace but imagine with THIS pace now fans are starting to lose hope, one major reason is the amount of negativity in the show.. another one is fans don't see any positive hope and the one thing fans have been absolutely repulsive about since the beginning is what is being indicated every time.. there's so much one can take in the name of drama.

Did you watch those TT videos?

All the more reason for them to wrap up this track as quickly and painlessly as possible. Have her marry Bilal, get a divorce and get to go back to Zain. No Rehan nonsense with his children.

I did, basically nothing new
-Facetious- thumbnail

All the more reason for them to wrap up this track as quickly and painlessly as possible. Have her marry Bilal, get a divorce and get to go back to Zain. No Rehan nonsense with his children.

I did, basically nothing new

Hahaha.. and you think CVs would let us breathe this easy 😆

Oh okay I was hoping at least Suchitra would drop some hint.