Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Hey Shiv and everyone, new spoilers?? Friday today wooo! Can watch and discuss the episode in peace

Hey Heena.. go take a round.. I need another POV right now... I'm tired of thinking about it.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Hey Heena.. go take a round.. I need another POV right now... I'm tired of thinking about it.

Right so I like what you posted, Aliya getting duped to marry Bilal and then she can have a divorce because of it, but is that written by a fan or an actual spoiler. The other option is Bilal not turning up and she marrying Rehan, which will be even more painful for Zain and Aliya. Don't like that option.

Or the CVs can pull out a trump card at the very last moment which will answer all our questions and end this halala track. Kuch kaha nahi ja sakta, Im hoping after today we get some sort of clue about what is happening next.

Too many spoilers and predictions to make heads or tails
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The wait for the Day when ZaYa will reunite is gonna be long 😔
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Right so I like what you posted, Aliya getting duped to marry Bilal and then she can have a divorce because of it, but is that written by a fan or an actual spoiler. The other option is Bilal not turning up and she marrying Rehan, which will be even more painful for Zain and Aliya. Don't like that option.

Or the CVs can pull out a trump card at the very last moment which will answer all our questions and end this halala track. Kuch kaha nahi ja sakta, Im hoping after today we get some sort of clue about what is happening next.

Too many spoilers and predictions to make heads or tails

The picture looked speculation to me, I was not even sure if such a thing was possible. But the forum link I posted, some girl there said that it happened with one of her relative where some other guy sat for the halala nikaah instead of the one intended so even though halala nikaah happened but since she was duped/cheated so she was freed from all obligations of the halala nikaah and was set free.

THIS made me think maybe this is the reason CVs brought Bilal in the loop, you know to create confusion. Since Suraiyya asked Rehan to marry Aaliya and he refused then why would he sit for the nikaah when Bilal goes missing? We have seen that Rehan has been suspicious of Suraiyya always.. so if she asked him to marry Aaliya it wouldn't be so Aaliya could get back with Zain, Rehan has to know of Suraiyya's ulterior motives. What if Rehan is aware of such a thing and he sits in place of Bilal without anyone knowing and once he'll remove the sehera after the nikaah truth would be out, and Aaliya would be free to go to Zain?

I honestly don't know Heena.. this thing gives you an instant hope but I'm not sure what to believe anymore. It feels as if we are clinging to any possible hope we get. Today I'm so frustrated that I don't even have the patience to wait and see.
-Facetious- thumbnail
LMAO like I said don't know what to believe anymore.. this article is a piece of garbage.. it doesn't even say a word about what's there in the title -___- but the title is interesting..

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/beintehaa-zain-refuses-to-let-aaliya-marry-rehaan/
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

LMAO like I said don't know what to believe anymore.. this article is a piece of garbage.. it doesn't even say a word about what's there in the title -___- but the title is interesting..

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/beintehaa-zain-refuses-to-let-aaliya-marry-rehaan/

Shivs this site doesn't really give spoilers, its most speculation or something that already happened. If you want spoilers rely on Fuze, DC or TE.

Okay so this was what Seema told me, not much help spoiler wise but at least she replied.

[quote]Trust the beintehaa team...the show is meant to entertain the viewers and since talaq has happened it has to go through twist to come back to zaya being together. Thanks.[/quote]
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Shivs this site doesn't really give spoilers, its most speculation or something that already happened. If you want spoilers rely on Fuze, DC or TE.

Okay so this was what Seema told me, not much help spoiler wise but at least she replied.

[quote]Trust
the beintehaa team...the show is meant to entertain the viewers and
since talaq has happened it has to go through twist to come back to zaya
being together. Thanks.[/quote]

I know Mandy.. what can you expect from Bollywoodlife 😆

OKAY.. I don't know what to make of it.. what did you ask her?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I know Mandy.. what can you expect from Bollywoodlife 😆

OKAY.. I don't know what to make of it.. what did you ask her?

Basically I told her that fans want light at the end of this dark tunnel and as much as I understand them having a story to tell, it can only happen with viewers support. I also mentioned that fans don't want to wait until the end to see ZaYa reunite, we want a proper track for them. Seema was actually really nice and I can only hope the little optimism I have left in the show does not end up shattered.

-Facetious- thumbnail
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Basically I told her that fans want light at the end of this dark tunnel and as much as I understand them having a story to tell, it can only happen with viewers support. I also mentioned that fans don't want to wait until the end to see ZaYa reunite, we want a proper track for them. Seema was actually really nice and I can only hope the little optimism I have left in the show does not end up shattered.

@ bold - LOL thanks for mentioning THAT

I hope so too.. it's just that now the wait has been too much that any indication of it prolonging anymore will be pushing our limits too far.