Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm not falling for Farhan's words again.. he also said that we'll see over obsessive and over possessive Zain during halala.. despite that I'm hoping for some miracle.

Zain will be so lost if he loses Aaliya to anyone. When he apologized to his Allah, he said it "Mujhe bas Aaliya apni zindagi mein chahiye bas.. Agar Aaliya hai toh mera yakeen hai, khudpe, khuda pe aur khudayi pe"
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im sorry but that taking off watch thing keeps reminding me of wrong things, GHAHSHSJF:SðŸĪŠ
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I saw that too and the way he was hugging her, they just take their scenes to an entirely different level. Honestly they've spoiled any other pairing for me, now when I see other pairings all I can see is how different ZaYa are from the rest.

Definately! Actually though, i used to watch other shows along with Bi, but for the past few months its just been Bi, cuz well i dont have time for others and also because i cant look at any other jodi or feel the same way about how i feel about ZaYa and also cannot handle anymore doormat type FL which Aliya's character has broke through!

I found it one of their cutest hugs just because of the simplicity of it, how at that moment all they needed was to be in each others arms and nothing else!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Alright, see ya tomorrow, love you all âĪïļ Bye! ðŸĪ—
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

You guys I just saw on FB that Harshads mom asked people to vote for both Harshad and Preetika, she could have just asked for her son, such a sweet lady

Vote for what? Is AVTA still going on or did voting close?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm not falling for Farhan's words again.. he also said that we'll see over obsessive and over possessive Zain during halala.. despite that I'm hoping for some miracle.

Zain will be so lost if he loses Aaliya to anyone. When he apologized to his Allah, he said it "Mujhe bas Aaliya apni zindagi mein chahiye bas.. Agar Aaliya hai toh mera yakeen hai, khudpe, khuda pe aur khudayi pe"

exactly S, he breathes cause he knows she is too, he does everything cause he knows his Aaliyah is there for him.

today he let go of himself only when Aliyah arrived, he knew that she would show up there was no need for him to call her and she did, and the way he just handed himself over to her man, such an alluring Love
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Vote for what? Is AVTA still going on or did voting close?

I have no clue, but AVTA is done as far as i know

BYE SRUTHI
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

random but where are all the siggy and gif makers?! I have been waiting for some siggies or avis especially given the past few episodes!! but nope they all disappeared from the face of the planet ðŸ˜ģ

Saheba I usually don't post anything on IF and may not be the best.
But if you want one I can make for u.
An think it's lollipop bfr...u know where it goes??😆
But the truth is after...I mean it happens then I am going to be in no mood to make anything.
The darkness of present will cloud our happy past. wow what an irony?? Usually its' the other way around.

Well I wanted to make some siggies since we got awesome scenes, but cudn't take out time. now I drooped my idea

PS: I meant don't think it's lollipop 😆

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Wait when did he say that?? Technically we are seeing that unfold at the moment, Zain is very possessive about Aaliya but in the end he is letting go of her just so he can reunite with her. Poor babies 😭
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bye Sruthi.ðŸĪ—
I have to leave too guys. See you all tomorrow 😛