Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

I don't know how they did it.. if the intensity increased on its own or they purposely did something but it has raised few notches higher. And I love it. Take her run or the past two episodes.

Gah I still can't accept that RM is happening.. how do I prepare myself for it.

Neither can I, despite watching that promo it just seems surreal. I just can't see Aaliya marrying someone else. I really want there to be a last minute twist that way no sentiments are hurt, ZaYa remain intact and the villains lose.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL Zainab...ZaYa/Harshika are way too adorable 😆 ❤️

Damn the CV's for making 2 poor souls go through so much when the real villains (ahem, SHABANA) harp on about their own "izzat" without a trace of remorse!!!
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
random but where are all the siggy and gif makers?! I have been waiting for some siggies or avis especially given the past few episodes!! but nope they all disappeared from the face of the planet 😳
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yup once again his dialogues were bang on, he needed room to breathe and look at him he's at peace now. Zain being out of BV has been the best for him, he doesn't have to listen to Suraiya instigating him nor does he have to listen to her guilt trips, he is finally free! He can breathe again and Suraiya is getting exactly what she deserves

I do not want it to be where it ends though, the best way to triumph over Suraiya and company is to show Zain and Aaliya getting married again. In that promo no one was saying qubool hai so I'm hanging onto hope that Aaliya does not have to marry anyone else. poor girl she was just looking at Zain throughout. Their sufferings need to end while Zarina's begins! 😈

Definitely that is why i loved him from the beginning, he isnt larger than life character yet he doesnt care about money, reputation and what others think is right or wrong, as long as hes happy with the people he loves nothing else matters more than him.

ME too, that would be the biggest slap in her face especially since Zain said that Zain aur Aaliyah ki Mohabbat nahi khari gi kisi bhi cheez se. na joi awam na koi log na koi mazab aur na koi shariat, harshad was so great in that scene.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I don't know how they did it.. if the intensity increased on its own or they purposely did something but it has raised few notches higher. And I love it. Take her run or the past two episodes.

Gah I still can't accept that RM is happening.. how do I prepare myself for it.

@bold - I'd like to know myself. Seriously, I'm not able to accept it...still hanging on to the hope that something will happen in the last minute.

And...Farhan's replies, though they were one-worded, gave me a little bit of hope too...

Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
YOU guys i felt like Zain was walking Aaliyah to the bed instead of vice versa, she was literally hugging him😆 SUch cuties, even with her big heals shes shorter
yes im obsessed with their height difference.

DAFAQ where my running Harshad scenes at yo
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kayy that scene when Zain falls on the floor and then Aliya goes with him too and they both just sit on the floor and hug <3 that was SO cute omg
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL Zainab...ZaYa/Harshika are way too adorable 😆 ❤️

Damn the CV's for making 2 poor souls go through so much when the real villains (ahem, SHABANA) harp on about their own "izzat" without a trace of remorse!!!

Shabana I hate her more than the Abdullahs, she doesn't know what she is being punished for lemme tell her! They've made her completely intolerable!!! How oblivious can you be to the damage you caused to Zain and Aaliya's lives?
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Kayy that scene when Zain falls on the floor and then Aliya goes with him too and they both just sit on the floor and hug <3 that was SO cute omg

I saw that too and the way he was hugging her, they just take their scenes to an entirely different level. Honestly they've spoiled any other pairing for me, now when I see other pairings all I can see is how different ZaYa are from the rest.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
You guys I just saw on FB that Harshads mom asked people to vote for both Harshad and Preetika, she could have just asked for her son, such a sweet lady