Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

You know honestly, IF a halala does happen, then BI will be permanently ruined for me...because I can't even watch the old episodes or listen to the BGM scores anymore without being an emotional idiot. 😆

SAMEEE, honestly even now i find it difficult to watch the earlier episodes because those times were so different and amazing, and ZaYa are going through so much right now it just makes me upset. I think i can only watch the old episodes when this show ends, and then ima watch it all over again or something cuz im cray LOL
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

why the f**k is Zarina so dressed up in the episode? stupid poop eating monster

yeah her hair and her bright lipstick was a real eyesore🤢
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
once again, never have i seen Pree run like she did yesterday, idk what it was, either the hurry to finish the scene or being into the scene too much but i loved it, the intensity she ran and her scream ZAin was so painful, i liked this better then their reunion.

why cant they just let her run in simple flat sandals, why is it so necessary to fatigue the girl in heels and than make her run too, and she freakin does not need to be Harshads height, why would women be short in the first place. Freakin stupid dimwits
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

You know honestly, IF a halala does happen, then BI will be permanently ruined for me...because I can't even watch the old episodes or listen to the BGM scores anymore without being an emotional idiot. 😆

abt that..same here
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

You guys Zain is so right, when he was listening to his mom he was getting suffocated, one constantly being told that his wife was fault for his fathers death, so he was at fault for killing his own father adn than the jail fiasco, he kept on drowning himself in more guilt and than when he found out Aaliyah was innocent, it just made matters worse, he didnt know what to do, he was suffocating due to all the guilt and the misunderstanding. the poor man has been through so freakin damn much

Yup once again his dialogues were bang on, he needed room to breathe and look at him he's at peace now. Zain being out of BV has been the best for him, he doesn't have to listen to Suraiya instigating him nor does he have to listen to her guilt trips, he is finally free! He can breathe again and Suraiya is getting exactly what she deserves

I do not want it to be where it ends though, the best way to triumph over Suraiya and company is to show Zain and Aaliya getting married again. In that promo no one was saying qubool hai so I'm hanging onto hope that Aaliya does not have to marry anyone else. poor girl she was just looking at Zain throughout. Their sufferings need to end while Zarina's begins! 😈
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know how they did it.. if the intensity increased on its own or they purposely did something but it has raised few notches higher. And I love it. Take her run or the past two episodes.

Gah I still can't accept that RM is happening.. how do I prepare myself for it.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

hugs 🤗
Let's die together

oh Saheba
On a second thought let's kill villains 😆
I don't blame u for saying such things cause I might say the same at some point.
Still don't say that. Sail or drown, we all will be together.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
ZAin was almost like waiting for Aaliyah to come so he can finally let his body go and be unconscious. the way he just fell on her, like he almost gave himself to her atm, he trusts her so much has so much faith in her, he breathes knowing that she is too, if she stops so will he. *sigh* F U for making two innocent people go through so much.

i should not be watching the episode again its making me more nostalgic.

on a lighter note: when Aaliyah dragged Zain inside, first Pree was trying so hard to maintain balance and than she literally jumped over him to get to his other side, LOL i swear i saw three times just to make sure i wasnt hallucinating😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
44 pages in one day 😲 Goodjob everyone 👏
As I have said before we always have more to say when we are frustrated...i think we like going back in circles
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Harshad looks really hot in the outift