Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This marriage is about them and them only damn it!! That's what we were promised. I do not see a damn pillar standing in the background or in the middle! And I sure as heck do not want one 😭

Please tell me there is a mega twist awaiting us 😭

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I know right. It is quite obvious while she is on a twitter spree these days πŸ˜†
Maybe Harshad should come out and tweet tooπŸ˜ƒ

Speaking of Harshad he never did tweet a pic with him and his award, didn't he receive it yet or is that still in waiting like that GR8 BTS video? Yes I brought that up, I am bitter! πŸ˜†

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Guys do you think maybe Nafeesa will confess at the last minute?! Maybe Rehan went to talk to Nafeesa? πŸ˜•

Saheba got no clue! Now I am not sure if that will even stop this drastic route, which they r heading to. Not anymore!

Nevertheless it's time that Nafeesa's truth does come out. I really wanna see Abdullahs' reaction. I doubt Suri's mind will change so soon though. Especially her hatred towards Aaliya,

Still u never know it has a chance. The truth can play a major rule in stopping the RM. Again I doubt this will happen.

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I know right. It is quite obvious while she is on a twitter spree these daysπŸ˜†
Maybe Harshad should come out and tweet tooπŸ˜ƒ

It's in your face Saheba... neat way to attempt to retain viewers.. not her fault though.. and let Harshad stay in hibernation, he'll be bashed regardless -___- Preetika's don't look so obvious coz she randomly tweets.

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Speaking of Harshad he never did tweet a pic with him and his award, didn't he receive it yet or is that still in waiting like that GR8 BTS video? Yes I brought that up, I am bitter! πŸ˜†

We should go tweet MandyπŸ˜†
Our patience truly are being tested in every sense!!
zooombie thumbnail
Saheba and Shurti 😭
I know the thoughts of it happening tear us apart.
Hugs guys!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

This marriage is about them and them only damn it!! That's what we were promised. I do not see a damn pillar standing in the background or in the middle! And I sure as heck do not want one 😭

Please tell me there is a mega twist awaiting us 😭

I still remember this promo, when it first released I was so confused and now today I am still lost. It has to be about Zain and Aaliya though, 9 months in the making, they cannot be ruined now even in the promo you could see their pain and their turmoil. It will always be about Zain and Aaliya, I see no pillar there

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

It was Megha who said different kind of halala..

Farhan said to see 'how' they show it and not 'what' in regards to halala.. so yeah let's see..

Now that u mentioned I remember.
Man so much to take in and so much speculations. Still we r hanging in the mid air.
yeah let's see.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Manmarziyan. Hosh khoya, Par sambhali manmarziyan *sigh*

how can two be so beautiful? one someone knock sense into Farhan for ZaYa and someone knock sense into Harshika for Harshika. i dont know why im watching the episode again

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

It's in your face Saheba... neat way to attempt to retain viewers.. not her fault though.. and let Harshad stay in hibernation, he'll be bashed regardless -___- Preetika's don't look so obvious coz she randomly tweets.

yeah Harshad shouldn't say anything. I am still bearing a grudge against Gunjan and Vivek for all the brunt Harshad had to face. I do not care how much Pree says Vivek is a good friend or the director says to hate Nafeesa but not Gunjan..because I read their tweets and they were VERY offensive. No matter how unreasonable fans can be as actors they should know how to handle it properly. I mean that Vivek literally had to be chased out of twitter by fans!