Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow! Twitter and the main forum are going crazy!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

LOL.. I reserved with an intention of putting a long essay expressing my thoughts but today has been exhausting.. and you have written every thing I want to say...agree with everything...just wanna sign off with this that I fell in love with CVs story not mine.. what has kept me glued to this show till now is the love story of ZaYa.. I signed up for that.. I've had my pendulum mood swings but have realized that with BI it all comes down to execution.. it's spoilers are out way before CVs have shot the scene.. I can't expect to see what I want to see every time.. no one's stopping me I can always walk out.. and moreover it's not my story to tell..

When CVs have taken so much pain, put in so much efforts to bring this show to such a point, they aren't going to kill their own show at this juncture.. as far as religion is concerned.. I'm sure makers know what they are doing, they won't pick such a controversial and sensitive issue if they weren't sure of it.. as long as they justify to me their story I'm all up for it.. tiny glitches for the sake of drama can always be overlooked coz this is just a show at the end of the day.

God.. I don't even know if I wrote that in some order... wanted to write so much but just too jumbled up -__-

its alright, i took a year to write this post with the intention of making it all fancy but i literally had like barely anything to say about the episode, but the post still turned out to be so long. Epic Fail😆

Exactly, Shivani, we are here to watch the love story of ZaYa, no other couple have been through such tragedies like ZaYa and exactly this is whats going to keep them different. these two far still near, distance still right next to each and all couples are capable of such.

if we actually pay attention to the spoilers we will go a bit nuts, like Aaliyah wasnt pregnant, and Ghulam never stopped Zain from taking Aaliyah away so ZaYa can live alone rather it was Aaliyah herself. Yes the spoilers in a way get the big picture but their little details are wrong and mis- conceptualized in so many differentiating manners.

One thing, people need to first stop questioning other peoples beliefs, no one heres maintains the right to object or to adjudicate anyones belief system, no matter how different their opinions are from yours. Yes controversial topic but hey aren't we tired of the cliche tracks of memory loss, one dying humshakal coming and all, why not something different? People go all out that yes we are ready for a change, um no your not, not till your carrying that medieval mentality of yours.

LMAO, it made sense, trust me. but seriously you dont wanna watch it dont, stop ruining it for others with your negativity.

Err I think i wrote longer comment than yours😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Yaay forum activity increasing🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Zainab same thoughts, I just cannot shake the feeling there is more to this. I just do not see this as the end to Zain and Aaliya, maybe at the last minute the marriage does not happen or maybe it will be declared invalid, who knows? I just want to know exactly where CVs are going with this, why take such a controversial route only to cave a week later? Why piss off so many fans who quit today because they now feel Zain and Aaliya's story has been tainted with the typical cliched route?
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Yaay forum activity increasing🤣

😳

Word Count: 0

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LMFAOO Saheba, Sumaiya literally this is all she gets out of everything all the time😆

😃

Word Count: 0

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Z, I'm gonna reply to that tomorrow, can barely open my eyes right now.. love what you wrote about them being star crossed lovers.. they indeed are..

Goodnight people.. 🤗
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

I'm staying away from social networking sites and many posts on this forum. The outrage is a given with the latest promo which is why I hope CVs have some twist planned here

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMFAOO Saheba, Sumaiya literally this is all she gets out of everything all the time😆

🤣🤣YUP.🤣 People are too lazy around here, they only ever participate when they go crazy🤔