Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
He is saying that we are going to love it. He knows no one will 'love' an Rm. So maybe there wont be one? :D Oh man, i really want to be positive, because i do have hopes that things will change for the better at the last minute, but i also dont want to get disappointed
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anku94

He is saying that we are going to love it. He knows no one will 'love' an Rm. So maybe there wont be one? :D Oh man, i really want to be positive, because i do have hopes that things will change for the better at the last minute, but i also dont want to get disappointed

same here.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Really? Hmm...
It'd be so much better if they just figured out a damn loophole. -____-

baaat to wahi aaagyi talak ke upar, the name itself gives nightmares. talak word to me is death , i realy rely hope no halal no halal no halal ,
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

And Shiv, exactly! Who the heck would want to see a RM, especially so late at night? It's puke-worthy.🤢

God knows what Farhan is thinking...like great, you're sticking to your story like a leech, but you have to listen to other people's sentiments as well!

Did you just call him a leech 😆

I know one thing, every time we are on the verge of leaving they show us something which have us hooked again.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I know what you mean, and same here. Don't want to get too hopeful again.

If they don't go through with the nikaah, then my faith in the CV's will be restored. 😆

Originally posted by: -SH-

I know one thing, every time we are on the verge of leaving they show us something which have us hooked again.

WORD Shiv. That's good they are 😛

Guys do you think maybe Nafeesa will confess at the last minute?! Maybe Rehan went to talk to Nafeesa? 😕
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Got any better names? 😆

Ikr! Especially when we were so sure that things would go downhill for the show, it ended up giving us some of the best episodes in BI! Damn them. 🥱
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Guys do you think maybe Nafeesa will confess at the last minute?! Maybe Rehan went to talk to Nafeesa? 😕

interesting one
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Precisely what everyone feels..

So yeah he's 'aware' that intentional halala is haraam.. then how will he show ANY RM without it being intentional. It's not like Aaliya will miraculously develop feelings for someone.