Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

what I didnt yell i just said NO you have to watch🤣

Oh yeah sure, you weren't yelling.
Just threatening to chase them with your danda in Caps letters. Or smack them with that same danda.

But nooo, you weren't yelling! 😆
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

See, that's the thing too:

a) Let's say the halala does happen...what is Zain/ Harshad going to do? Become a freaking Devdas? A big fat NO!
b) Aaliya will have to go through the whole divorce procedure AGAIN...why? She isn't a toy! 🥱
c) Like Shiv said, BI is nothing if Aaliya isn't in BV, so where does Rehan even fit in unless he helps them find a loophole?? If they do marry (PUKE), Aaliya will have no reason to remain in the Abdullah's lives, and she's the only one who can expose Zarina.
d) Furthermore, Zarina will force Bilal to marry Aaliya? But uh...wouldn't that just bring her back to BV, when she clearly doesn't want her there?

Agh, so many questions, and no answers. Sure, a few got answered today, but a million more popped up. -_____-

sruthi , we seriously dont want this @bold , we girls are not toys,
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Someone tell Farhan that a tunnel has an end as well!! It is not endless -________-

One day or the other you will have to see the light eventually.
So how about now when fans are still hanging on

People r doing it on regular basis. I mean especially when this kinda spoilers spin our heads around. Otherwise they r always dere to remind him about how much they appreciate Zain and Aaliya's relationship. In fact I myself made a pretty long post two days ago. U know explaining a few things, but politely. I can be sarcastic, but can't be that rude u see. Mentioning cause I often see people making rude posts.

Now is he listening?? Not that I see it's happening.
I mean nothing as of yet. He is so obsessed with his dark tunnel and sticking to his words.
My My this guy needs to learn the way out from a tunnel, especially dark ones

And yeah dere r some fans, who r so busy praising Rehaan. They in fact tell him it's great that he is focusing on the Pillar😡
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO jee such an ehsan replying -_-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4174654

Ahummm.
Well, the lesser said the better.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

sruthi , we seriously dont want this @bold , we girls are not toys,

um for halala..all you have to do is say talaaq three times in a row and it's done. you do not have to go through the whole 3 month procedure as to per what I have been told by my mom.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

See, that's the thing too:

a) Let's say the halala does happen...what is Zain/ Harshad going to do? Become a freaking Devdas? A big fat NO!
b) Aaliya will have to go through the whole divorce procedure AGAIN...why? She isn't a toy! 🥱
c) Like Shiv said, BI is nothing if Aaliya isn't in BV, so where does Rehan even fit in unless he helps them find a loophole?? If they do marry (PUKE), Aaliya will have no reason to remain in the Abdullah's lives, and she's the only one who can expose Zarina.
d) Furthermore, Zarina will force Bilal to marry Aaliya? But uh...wouldn't that just bring her back to BV, when she clearly doesn't want her there?

Agh, so many questions, and no answers. Sure, a few got answered today, but a million more popped up. -_____-

Thank you for speaking my mind and look at the montage its clearly ZaYa v/s Suraiya which is how it should be
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

My best bet is that he meant for both.

Hope so..

"you will inshallah"

We'll love it according to him.. no one's gonna love RM -____-
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Thank you for speaking my mind and look at the montage its clearly ZaYa v/s Suraiya which is how it should be

Exactly my thoughts Mandy!! Why have Suraiya there and not Rehan if RM was going to happen?! This is one thing that is giving me hope that maybe the speculation might turn out true. :(
musicxolover thumbnail

um for halala..all you have to do is say talaaq three times in a row and it's done. you do not have to go through the whole 3 month procedure as to per what I have been told by my mom.

Really? Hmm...
It'd be so much better if they just figured out a damn loophole. -____-
musicxolover thumbnail
And Shiv, exactly! Who the heck would want to see a RM, especially so late at night? It's puke-worthy. 🤢

God knows what Farhan is thinking...like great, you're sticking to your story like a leech, but you have to listen to other people's sentiments as well!