Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Shona, kill me for bursting your bubble, but Zain was standing next to Rehan in the promo...

Maybe the scene will play out completely differently as usual...

Shruti I know I know. I saw him dere too, but when Qazi Sahab asked kya apko ye Nikaah manzoor hai, they didn't show anyone's face. In fact they kept going back and forth. Yeah sometimes the scenes do play out differently.

I already know I am hopelessly hopeful and u r not condemned for bursting my dreamy bubble. I am slapping my head right and left with my own thoughts and thinking ye hoga ya nehi hoga. Trust me I am annoyed with my own thoughts.

And if I am not wrong then u might be thinking the same thing (Is it Zain or no)...even though u know the chance is close to 0

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Exactly my point! But it will be possible if Bilal marries Aaliya🤢
Honestly i do not want Bilal to marry Aaliya either..I want no one to marry Aaliya except for Zain😭

Me too.. but if it comes to choose between Bilal and Rehan, then Bilal any day man.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same, she is working so hard and it would be a shame to see all that work go down the drain. Looks like I will be watching this show regardless for Harshad and Preetika, they deserve the support.

I will just hope that speculation posted this morning is true!! We can hope

Yeah, they're just doing what they're told to do...

Fingers crossed, Mandy...I'll take anything as long as a halala doesn't happen.

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

watching other shows, i appreciate harshika for making their characters come to life and as realistic as possible unlike others where the forcing of the Urdu diction is so apparent

THIS is what makes it even harder to let go of the show (not that I am so don't yell at me, I'm just saying) -______-

Because they breathe life into their characters it makes it even more painful to watch them going through with a halala...

Originally posted by: -SH-

Don't worry I'm holding your hands 😆
I'm really hoping for a miracle on 30th September right now.

LOL okay, you do that 😆
Me too, girl...30th September will either make or break the show completely.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO Sruthi i love how you know im going to yell at you if you say your going to stop watching🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Didn't Suchitra say there's no Beintehaa if Aaliya is not back in Abdullah 's lives? How will that be possible if Rehan Aaliya RM happens?

Yes that is exactly what she said and Preetika said BI is and will always be ZaYa's story. I just do not see how Rehan fits in all of this.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Exactly my point! But it will be possible if Bilal marries Aaliya🤢
Honestly i do not want Bilal to marry Aaliya either..I want no one to marry Aaliya except for Zain 😭

Saheba this is what bother me the most...someone else. Why?? When we only wanted Zain and Aaliya.

yaar it makes me sick to think that the pure relationship of Shauhar and Biwi, which can only be between Zain and Aaliya, now it will get linked with somebody else. I can only think Zain as her Shauhar and Aaliya to be addressed as his Biwi.

Kill me if I am asking for too much and being the sadist.
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Shruti I know I know. I saw him dere too, but when Qazi Sahab asked kya apko ye Nikaah manzoor hai, they didn't show anyone's face. In fact they kept going back and forth. Yeah sometimes the scenes do play out differently.

I already know I am hopelessly hopeful and u r not condemned for bursting my dreamy bubble. I am slapping my head right and left with my own thoughts and thinking ye hoga ya nehi hoga. Trust me I am annoyed with my own thoughts.

And if I am not wrong then u might be thinking the same thing (Is it Zain or no)...even though u know the chance is close to 0

Yupp, I'm hopeless and I'm thinking of the same thing...

God knows what's gonna happen -___- But well, in a way I'm glad the brought the halala thing out now rather than next week or so...it's better to just get it over with ASAP. I just hope they wrap up the torture quickly.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what is with the makers' fascination with the end of the month? o.O
end of May we got Zaya Confession.
end of June Zaya SR.
end of July Zain divorces Aaliya.
end of August Zain goes to Hyderabad
now end of September we get...we'll find out 😭
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Momma dearest people are scared of you now 😆
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO Sruthi i love how you know im going to yell at you if you say your going to stop watching🤣

Yeah well, I've seen you yell enough when somebody said the same thing LOL 😆