..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Shivani only if we knew the answers *sigh*
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

The point is why stretch the separation longer now.. it's been three months already.. you know it'd would have made sense if they'd shown them already married after that one year leap.. but doing it now will.be stretching it a bit too far.. ZaYa have given every possible test, agreeing to halala being the worst one.. but that does not mean they have to go ahead with it and show the RM.

Agreed, in the show its been over a year and to me they've shown everything possible as to how Zain has paid for his stupidity back then. Zain has been redeemed, he and Aaliya have suffered enough just reunite them. Find some loophole and get these two married destroying Zarina and Suri's plans and keeping the beauty of ZaYa's characters and love alive!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

There is one that was released this morning which said Bilal and Aaliya's marriage would be voided because its gunaah and she would be free to go back to Zain. It was the only positive one out of all.

Woah WHAT!! Can that happen?
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Zainab thanx for all the positivity buddy. A wonderful post!

Just like always you are here to boost our morale. It takes me back to those days when the D track started. We all used to come and make ourselves feel better by discussing our thoughts in ur threads. I mean a healthy discussion. One or more giving hope to others. As BI family (if I am allowed to say so) we remained strong and were always ready to sail it together. And it worked, we remained positive all the way.

See in the back of my mind I still think there has to be a catch and somewhere I am still hoping for a miracle.
Coming to this thread and seeing you all talk here actually make me feel better. This time also it made me a little hopeful.

Nevertheless this time I am feeling a bit lost and low.
As u mentioned in ur post, this show is for entertainment purpose and I wish it remained like that. The way we used enjoy our ZaYa moments.
Ok I know and understand very well that it's a show and will have its ups and downs. But to such extent...ZaYa r suffering for a long time now. I am just hating his so called DARK TUNNEL!!

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How amazing would it be if that speculation is right, Aliya goes back to Zain, we get to see them remarried and then they can kickstart all the pending tracks, even the Rehan and his wife one! And Aliya Zain can work as a team again and tackle them all! <3 *sigh* such wishful thinking. Oh man, i want that to happen SO badly :(
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

There is one that was released this morning which said Bilal and Aaliya's marriage would be voided because its gunaah and she would be free to go back to Zain. It was the only positive one out of all.

can u share the link plz??
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Just like always you are here to boost our morale. It takes me back to those days when the D track started. We all used to come and make ourselves feel better by discussing our thoughts in ur threads. I mean a healthy discussion. One or more giving hope to others. As BI family (if I am allowed to say so) we remained strong and were always ready to sail it together. And it worked, we remained positive all the way.

See in the back of my mind I still think there has to be a catch and somewhere I am still hoping for a miracle.
Coming to this thread and seeing you all talk here actually make me feel better. This time also it made me a little hopeful.

As u mentioned in ur post, this show is for entertainment purpose and I wish it remained like that. The way we used enjoy our ZaYa moments.
Ok I know and understand very well that it's a show and will have its ups and downs. But to such extent...ZaYa r suffering for a long time now. I am just hating his so called DARK TUNNEL!!

This dark tunnel needs to come to an end soon, there needs to be light at the end of the tunnel for Zain and Aaliya. Its time to let them be and stop having them suffer for something they have already paid a big enough price for.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

AWW your welcome Love! anytime!

TBH lets just pray and hope for a miracle period.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Zain being dressed up, Aaliyahs freakin decked out man, her make ups on point and her lehenga looks better than all the nikkahs. hes wearing black and shes wearing red and gold the colors i wanted them to wear for their nikkah. CURSE YOU CVSS dammit man

IKR!!! 😭

Word Count: 1

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Prees tweet
PreetikaRao Official @preetikatweets

Shot all night and still shooting for tonight's telecast... nothing new.