Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Such a kuthi man🤣 LMAOO I love you in general😆 i really will DOE Sahebaa im seriouss woman

I love you in general too❤️🤗
I know you are, if there is one thing that I know will really piss you off more than anything is that if Rehan becomes the main and Zain gets sidelined. No one wants to watch a devdas Zain. That is just too much. And you know that we will be right behind you when you will attack them
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
And why is Zain so dressed up in the promo to begin with? He's supposed to be miserable. YO can ZaYa get married instead *wishful thinking at its peak* there's another Eid on 6th.. how about uniting them on this one when they separated them on previous one.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zain being dressed up, Aaliyahs freakin decked out man, her make ups on point and her lehenga looks better than all the nikkahs. hes wearing black and shes wearing red and gold the colors i wanted them to wear for their nikkah. CURSE YOU CVSS dammit man
Honestly there is still Nafeesa's truth to be revealed, there is that Suri's past that is connected to Rehan. I see these two tracks only opening if that speculation turns out true and Aliya's RM is void and she can go back to Zain!! Or else these two tracks would be at a standstill.
Not to forget that Zarina is after the property so if Rehan marries Aaliya..how will Aaliya try to stop her..when clearly it will be none of her business and it will be none of Rehan's too because he no longer works for the Abdullahs. Also no offence Rehmaan knows Zarina's true face but he's not fast enough to catch on to her therefore Zarina might already get what she wants before Rehman can stop her.

And is Bilal is married to Aaliya, then uh won't Aaliya be living in BV then? Aaliya would be considered a bahu no? And if so, she will meddle in their affairs and set things straight...which uh Suri and Zarina both do not want...so what's going on? o.O

------- o.O

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Zain being dressed up, Aaliyahs freakin decked out man, her make ups on point and her lehenga looks better than all the nikkahs. hes wearing black and shes wearing red and gold the colors i wanted them to wear for their nikkah. CURSE YOU CVSS dammit man

IKR Zainab 😭
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I know you are, if there is one thing that I know will really piss you off more than anything is that if Rehan becomes the main and Zain gets sidelined. No one wants to watch a devdas Zain. That is just too much. And you know that we will be right behind you when you will attack them

Exactly man, its so freakin annoying, two people that worked their ass off day and night in promotions and shooting, and than all of a sudden another man just pops outta nowhere and becomes a lead of a well developed show, my asss. LIKE NO
..Zainab.. thumbnail
ATM i just wanna know what the hell they are freakin planning

Originally posted by: -SH-

And why is Zain so dressed up in the promo to begin with? He's supposed to be miserable. YO can ZaYa get married instead *wishful thinking at its peak* there's another Eid on 6th.. how about uniting them on this one when they separated them on previous one.

we are hopeless 😭
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

The point is why stretch the separation longer now.. it's been three months already.. you know it'd would have made sense if they'd shown them already married after that one year leap.. but doing it now will.be stretching it a bit too far.. ZaYa have given every possible test, agreeing to halala being the worst one.. but that does not mean they have to go ahead with it and show the RM.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Which speculation are you talking about?

There is one that was released this morning which said Bilal and Aaliya's marriage would be voided because its gunaah and she would be free to go back to Zain. It was the only positive one out of all.