Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
LMAO Zainab.😆 Yup I will take a break from the forum too if Rehan marries Aaliya...as I can't stand Nandish's fans 🤢
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If they show Rehan as the groom then PUHLEASE dnt make this show about Rehaan's sacrifice of talaaq because he likes Aliya etc, so pukeworthy honestly
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
that's what.. now they are even testing patience of the positive fans too.. don't stretch the elastic so much that it snaps.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Saheba BUM its not funny😆 im so serious this time imma curse the shit outta them
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Honestly if it's Rehan why would he not agree to divorce Aaliya. There can be only one reason and that is when he becomes negative. Will CVs go to this length to shove him down our throats? Did they forget whose the lead?

He wouldn't be much of a pillar then nor would BI be this unique story, besides if he turns negative then what would Zarina do? How would she fit into all this?

If and that is a big if here these speculations were to be true then why would Zain just sit back and watching Aaliya helpless? Wouldn't he put up a fight? Again nothing is making sense right now except for that speculation that was released earlier where Bilal and Aaliya's marriage would be voided and she could go back to Zain, to me that sounds more logical as it puts a dent in Zarina and Suraiya's plans and moves the story along.

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Saheba BUM its not funny😆 im so serious this time imma curse the shit outta them

Have I ever told you how much I love you in that "Imma curse the shit outta you" mode😎
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Have I ever told you how much I love you in that "Imma curse the shit outta you" mode😎

Such a kuthi man🤣 LMAOO I love you in general😆 i really will DOE Sahebaa im seriouss woman
the forum is going to be worse than a graveyard now :O :O :O :O :O :O
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

that's what.. now they are even testing patience of the positive fans too.. don't stretch the elastic so much that it snaps.

Well said, they are testing our patience especially since we are still here trying to hope for the best and more of these speculations pop up making us question our optimism. Zain and Aaliya have to be shown getting married again and Rehan's story being separate from theirs. This way fans are happy and track wise they have something good to show. I just do not see any benefits if they turn Rehan negative at this point.

CVs are seriously treading on thin ice and with the TVTs already dropping this week, next week is crucial!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

He wouldn't be much of a pillar then nor would BI be this unique story, besides if he turns negative then what would Zarina do? How would she fit into all this?

If and that is a big if here these speculations were to be true then why would Zain just sit back and watching Aaliya helpless? Wouldn't he put up a fight? Again nothing is making sense right now except for that speculation that was released earlier where Bilal and Aaliya's marriage would be voided and she could go back to Zain, to me that sounds more logical as it puts a dent in Zarina and Suraiya's plans and moves the story along.

Which speculation are you talking about?