Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm actually hoping for a miracle at the wedding.. you know the ones Rehan usually do 😆

*sigh* other than being the kutha groom yes,

Harshad looked hot doe in the black sherwani
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree Z. It's one thing to stick to your story but it's another thing to be so adamant about it that you lose all your viewers. Fans make or break the show. If you will shove down something unpleasant down their throats, remember they have the remote. Secondly their time slot is not in their favor either.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Farhan can't be an idiot..honestly considering the outrage that fans created everywhere when Zaya's divorce and Aaliya's RM initially came out...he knew damn well how people were going to react!!

People stayed even after Zaya got divorced is because we still got little of Rehan and it was very much still Zaya only. But if Aaliya is remarried to Rehan, people won't be able to stand to watch their scenes. Eww can you guys imagine if now all the siggy makers start making siggies of Rehan-Aaliya🤢 Also not to forget those annoying kids of his 🤢 I do not know man. I do not know what he's thinking. And now the show is at 11 pm!

Exactly, we can tolerate Aaliya and Bilal but no Aaliya and Rehan oh the horror!! CVs cannot show something that is that predictable, so what Rehan refuses to divorce her and Aaliya is left trapped?? It just makes no sense but yes at this point it is pure speculation because no where else is reporting this.

Thanx :)

More heart breaks ahead.. funny thing is each article ends with Bilal not turning up, even the new promo has a mystery around it STILL we all are worked up with Rehan marrying Aaliya when none of them mentions it.

If it's Rehan who marries Aaliya then HOW on earth is that a 'twist' EVERYONE knows about it since his entry in June and no surprises there even CVs know what viewers think about this.

That's just the thing and in the promo we see that there is a dulha but it is not Rehan, Rehan and Zain are together then who is with Aaliya? Well from the article we read it is supposed to be Bilal

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

did you guys realize when Pree ran tonight, she ran with so much more intensity and a lot faster as Aaliyah that her usual running scenes? and her calling ZAin again and again was more painful than usual as well. she was great in that scene

You guys we expected like night scenes and all and in the fire scene something more, but we got nothing its cause they dont have time, they need to get the more important scenes filled than trying to make them better. i am hoping they shoot one or two episodes in advance that way the content of the episodes will be better too

I noticed and I'm glad she did because the scene required it considering she knew something happened to Zain. I just loved the way she was shown waking up and running to him and the way he said he knew Allah would send her, their scenes just get more and more powerful.

oh, i havent read the DC article doe😕

DC article was positive, it talked about Bilal and Aaliya agreeing to get married but nothing about whether the wedding happens or not. Infact none of the spoilers have talked about what happens at the wedding, there is this suspense and worst of all there are the speculators out making their predictions with fans dreading the worst!

the problem is what the hell is Zain even going to do in this time, what are his scenes going to be other than shown crying, grieving, being devdaas, is their going different scenes of his or just those? if my BI episodes arent Zain-ifiyed like the usual i swear i think thats going to piss me off more.

Exactly, what is he going to do? Cry? Show these two pining away for each other helplessly or will they fight back if Aaliya cannot get a divorce?

..Zainab.. thumbnail

I agree Z. It's one thing to stick to your story but it's another thing to be so adamant about it that you lose all your viewers. Fans make or break the show. If you will shove down something unpleasant down their throats, remember they have the remote. Secondly their time slot is not in their favor either.

exactly, have a bit of consideration of their emotions, first you conveniently, lie, even if he stayed shut i wouldnt have blamed him as much as i do now.
-Facetious- thumbnail
LMAO Zainab.. trust you to see that.. I can't forget their "kya tum kar paogi" and "kya tum dekh paoge" 😭
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Totally agree with you, the makers of BI know they have just moved to a new time slot where they have competition against a very popular show. YHM may have moved time slots but that does not mean their repeat is not raking in viewership, infact in the UK their repeats are still getting more views than the first telecast.

I know he wants to tell his story but at times going through with a track you know will drive away the majority of your fans is a huge risk! We know very well that CVs are aware of what fans want and to be honest they've been more than patient here, so there needs to be a twist that will be accepted by most next week otherwise ill wishers win and BI loses viewership and no ZaYa

-Facetious- thumbnail
Honestly if it's Rehan why would he not agree to divorce Aaliya. There can be only one reason and that is when he becomes negative. Will CVs go to this length to shove him down our throats? Did they forget whose the lead?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Zain and Aaliya should elope man. I've been saying this like a broken record. Bhaad mein gayi duniya..
..Zainab.. thumbnail

LMAO Zainab.. trust you to see that.. I can't forget their "kya tum kar paogi" and "kya tum dekh paoge" 😭

LMFAOO. OMGG stop man, i honestly cant take them crying.

if they shove rehan down i swear im so gonna be effing pissed. im not kidding their goingto get the worst by fans and me enough is enough. enough of positivity and patience. you wanna show your shit go ahead and do, and you can the sole viewer. f**k man im ready honestly to take all but rehan being the lead.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
those speculations can go to hell man, these fans are believing and it freakin out its the worst man.
i have kept cool since day 1 and only found positives but shove him down one more time and thats it honestly