Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
WORD Ankeeta.. Then what twist is Fuze talking about?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Wait a minute, I just checked out that bolly_telly account on Instagram look at one of the pictures posted its from the BI page that is full of speculation that poses as spoilers. Are they one in the same?? They posted a screenshot from the speculation page and its similar to what they tweeted to Neel.

I really hope Rehan is not shown marrying Aaliya especially since he earlier refused to. So if he marries her on the spot, no it is not pre planned but his intent to divorce her is unless the twist is he does not. Oh my head is spinning! I am at a complete loss!!

CVs better not let fans down because they've already lost the majority of them after the release of that new promo.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My head is spinning too.. first this is something I absolutely don't want to see, now when I'm hanging in there just to see how they go about it then this wait is killing.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

My head is spinning too.. first this is something I absolutely don't want to see, now when I'm hanging in there just to see how they go about it then this wait is killing.

Shivs here is the Fuze article

https://m.facebook.com/Beintehaa112/photos/a.787575594627414.1073741828.787548831296757/810434165674890/?type=1&refid=17
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I havent caught up with you guys or the episode yet
But reading few updates i can understand that Zaya have again become the object of contempt by the society
And also that Aliya agrees for a remarriage
Umm i dont know i have very mixed thoughts about it , on the one hand i would want to see Zaya getting reunited but then on the the other hand marrying someone just for the sake of getting back with your old spouse is not something that i would like to root for
In the end you are ultimately making mockery of marriage even if the intentions are pure
And i thought Aliya was way above that but am quite shocked to see this coming out from her mouth, maybe Zains love is way beyond her self rspect, beliefs and principles
But then wasnt she the one who fought for her self respect few episodes back And now this
Sigh i dont know mnay questions are going in my mind and only Cvs can answer that , i as it is am a bit miffed with Aliya agrreeing for halala
I hope they point out the loophole just before either of the two ( aliya and the groom) are about to say "Qubool hai"
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly this 'big twist' can only go two ways. Either Bilal doesnt show up and it is Rehan who married Aliya (woah whatta a twist..so not expected -__-) or Rehan comes in with a loophole/solution of some sort
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
there is no end to farhan's dark tunnel I think
he is killing the essence/charm of the show
majority of people quitting the show
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont get why they are so hell bent on showing a Halala in the first place though. Farhan could totalyl use this medium of television and his show to show that there are other solutions and loopholes out there. Yes divorce is not a good thing, esp when done under a misunderstanding. Zain was wrong in what he did and and they both suffered because of it. BUT he repented. he made up for it in every way possible. Halala is basically a form of punishment for the man who divorced his wife right? Well Zain already got punished, he suffered and they both are still suffering. What does one do in that situation?! Honestly, please please just show us a solution rather than going the predictable route!
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you guys what Neel favorited is a speculation not a spoiler
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Farhan can't be an idiot..honestly considering the outrage that fans created everywhere when Zaya's divorce and Aaliya's RM initially came out...he knew damn well how people were going to react!!
People stayed even after Zaya got divorced is because we still got little of Rehan and it was very much still Zaya only. But if Aaliya is remarried to Rehan, people won't be able to stand to watch their scenes. Eww can you guys imagine if now all the siggy makers start making siggies of Rehan-Aaliya🤢 Also not to forget those annoying kids of his 🤢 I do not know man. I do not know what he's thinking. And now the show is at 11 pm!