Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Where does it say she marries Bilal? Everywhere I read on Twitter people are talking it's Rehan. Apparently Neil favorited something where it says Bilal doesn't turn up and Rehan steps in, then his wife's truth is revealed where Suraiyya has killed her and hence forth the story. What bummer man!

Neel favorites everything 😆 Seriously though I will hate it if it turns up to be Rehan and not Bilal. That would mean TB is right and that would be a complete mess! Rehan the third angle, story shifting to him and where would that leave Zain?? That would explain why fans are FB are fuming
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i cant find any screen shots, otherwise the fuzion articles are always all over twitter, but it was basically stating how Aaliyah will agree to the halala nikkah, and also how Zarina will force Bilal to propose to Aaliyah.

than on the day, they will be waiting for the groom. and thats it, there was absolutely no mention of Rehan
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh okay.. do we have a screen shot or something?

naaah , article just came 2 3 hours ago , so i dont see anywhere shivani if anyone having screen shot fuzetheir last line was be ready for a major turn in the story , with another wedding preparation on the show
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Check out @amnazy's Tweet: https://twitter.com/amnazy/status/515295059856482306

Yeah Zainab, Fuze article..

^ this is the tweet. Was this the Fuze article?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
You guys before, ZaYas fans got really serious three times during the show time, one when Barkat on-going track and lots of people who quit did not come back, than the false news of Harshad quitting and havoc was created, and now, i dread this doe, once fans leave they wont come, its rare when they do.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Shivani no, no no, that was not the article at all. thats just a speculation.
-Facetious- thumbnail
It had to be Rehan at the end. No matter how much we hope and pray it to be Bilal.

CVs just tell me how long will you stretch this track now coz if the reunite ZaYa at the end I'd REALLY kill them. No kidding! 🤬
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Check out @amnazy's Tweet: https://twitter.com/amnazy/status/515295059856482306

Yeah Zainab, Fuze article..

^ this is the tweet. Was this the Fuze article?

No this was not the Fuze article, this was something tweeted to Neel and he favorited it but like I said he favorites everything!

I am hoping that is not true though, Rehan marrying Aaliya at the last minute would ruin everything! He can't be shown as a pillar if he marries Aaliya and doesn't divorce her and then those kids, I cringe just thinking about it.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh shit, just saw what he favourited. That just sucks :( Seriously though, Aliya Rehan marriage is so freaking predictable. 'Even and 8 year old could predict that...'
But like people have predicted that from the beginning and now if it actually happens its just all the more reason for the fans who have quit to never come back. Farhan seems like the type who wants his show to be unpredictable, he would always get frustrated when spoilers leaked out something he didnt want, and he would have deal with fans reactions. He likes keeping things under wraps and building up the suspense. He knows everyone has dreaded Rehan's character for this very halala track, and if thats exactly whats going to happen, then what was the point of all that suspense anyways?
-Facetious- thumbnail
I hope it's just speculation. Coz after Fuze article, what could be the twist? Either Rehan does some revelation again or bring in some loophole.. him marrying Aaliya is not a twist.. EVERYONE is dreading to see that.