Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah im glad as well that he never wavered. Yes i still do believe the third talaaq should not have happened. It could have been avoided but he clearly has a purpose in mind and i am curious to see what it is.
You know, initially when Usmaan died and the divorce track started, i thought the purpose of the track was to get ZaYa to fall in love all over again, with her being in the office and all, and to show their kitkit etc. But the third divorce happened in like 2 weeks and so clearly that wasnt the purpose. In the past couple episodes when they showed Zaya taking a bold and strong stand against Halala, i thought the purpose was to show how this tradition was not needed anymore as times have changed, but now they are going ahead with Halala so again, that wasnt the purpose. There is something he wants to achieve in the long run of this show, and i want to see what that is. However, all the viewers, esp the ones on this thread who havent given up despite the negativity, deserve to see more of ZaYa once they get back together. But i also feel like that can only happen if the TRPs are high enough on this new time slot and with so many people quitting already because of the Halala track, idk whats gona happen 😕
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Zainab :)
Nothing else to say
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Yeah im glad as well that he never wavered. Yes i still do believe the third talaaq should not have happened. It could have been avoided but he clearly has a purpose in mind and i am curious to see what it is.

You know, initially when Usmaan died and the divorce track started, i thought the purpose of the track was to get ZaYa to fall in love all over again, with her being in the office and all, and to show their kitkit etc. But the third divorce happened in like 2 weeks and so clearly that wasnt the purpose. In the past couple episodes when they showed Zaya taking a bold and strong stand against Halala, i thought the purpose was to show how this tradition was not needed anymore as times have changed, but now they are going ahead with Halala so again, that wasnt the purpose. There is something he wants to achieve in the long run of this show, and i want to see what that is. However, all the viewers, esp the ones on this thread who havent given up despite the negativity, deserve to see more of ZaYa once they get back together. But i also feel like that can only happen if the TRPs are high enough on this new time slot and with so many people quitting already because of the Halala track, idk whats gona happen 😕

@bold-anku majority of people are not watching. see the forum is already dead , in this thread zainab,mandy,henna,shivani,saheba,me, u,sumiaya,heenaa and two three more girls will be watching despite the negativity and on Facebook twitter all are given up already so they need to show the twist if aaliya end up with bilal or with etc guy , with the intension of talak from him and to get back to zain , ppl are already bashing and stoping themselves from watching from tommorow morning , so dont know either where it is heading. but my gut feeling says , there is a twist ,
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys..

Why can't I see the Fuze article? Link doesn't work..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anku94

Anku it all depends on how this track is executed, if its good then viewers will slowly return but if not then its all about LU or shutting off BI completely. I can only hope Farhan gets the chance to tell his story because whatever vision he has in mind is one he is set out to make happen. In BI nothing has been as black and white as we thought it would be, there's always been a twist that makes us wonder where things are going.

I just do not want to see a ZaYa reunion at the very end and I am hoping fans get their wish since nothing drags in this show. Divorce, redemption, halala you name it they don't stall anything. I just want the halala thing over with, its been hanging over the heads of fans for too long. I just hope Aaliya and Bilal's marriage is either voided or she gets a divorce at the quickest.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Hey guys..

shivani fuze site is down
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I just hope Aaliya and Bilal's marriage is either voided or she gets a divorce at the quickest.

Where does it say she marries Bilal? Everywhere I read on Twitter people are talking it's Rehan. Apparently Neil favorited something where it says Bilal doesn't turn up and Rehan steps in, then his wife's truth is revealed where Suraiyya has killed her and hence forth the story. What bummer man!
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

shivani fuze site is down

Oh okay.. do we have a screen shot or something?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shiv of the new article? i cant tell what it said till the websites down or wait there might just be a screen shot..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Hey guys..

That's odd, when I tried to click back the link it does not work for me either 😕

Originally posted by: saranvir

@bold-anku majority of people are not watching. see the forum is already dead , in this thread zainab,mandy,henna,shivani,saheba,me, u,sumiaya,heenaa and two three more girls will be watching despite the negativity and on Facebook twitter all are given up already so they need to show the twist if aaliya end up with bilal or with etc guy , with the intension of talak from him and to get back to zain , ppl are already bashing and stoping themselves from watching from tommorow morning , so dont know either where it is heading. but my gut feeling says , there is a twist ,

Yup, fans have quit and they are dead serious about it. No one wanted to see a halala track but how else would Zain and Aaliya reunite? They could have opted for the court marriage but didn't, they cannot live together because society would not allow it and in the meantime they are facing more hardships, how much more would they endure before caving? I do not want to see Aaliya's character being questioned, Zain getting beaten or any violence for that matter. If this halala track can be over with by next week and move the story forward from there, let it. Do not drag out torture for weeks when in the end this would be the result. Still hoping there is a twist on the way which is why spoilers are not giving away much as to what happens at the wedding, they could have easily said Aaliya and Bilal marry but do not, why? Why the mystery? It is not like it would make a difference given how many have quit.