Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@Zainab...that one was beautiful too! Though I didn't understand a word of it I understood the emotion behind it...
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay finally watched the episode. HOnestly ive said most of what ive wanted to say and all of you guys have as well LOL so i dont have much to add. That Zaya scene was so cute, i cant get over it. Theres still suspense over whether the marriage is actually going to happen or not but apparently Farhan has confirmed that its going to happen. But the thing is Meghaa did say its going to be diff kind of Halala, and Farhan said its about the HOW. I cant actually think of how they are going to be different if they show halala. Theres not much flexibility there apart from following the rules of it. Its so hard to be patient right now honestly. But seriously, they do need to find a way to keep a balance in the episodes. ZaYa are going through a tough phase, but they need to find a balance amongst all the miseries. Show SOME kind of happiness in some way or the other. If they are going to go weeks and weeks with a crying ZaYa who are going to be in alot of pain, families against them, plotting and full on negativity, why would people stay up till 11 to watch that? I hope by next week there are some more balanced episodes as well as a clear indication of whats next.

OH an the name plate was so cute omg <3 *Sigh* if only they could actually live there on their own :/
and omg the flashbacks actually got me so emotional...they used to be so happy
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUO7gnB-KAs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaLnP6VcNOM[/YOUTUBE]

ZAINAB this is for you 😳
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
@Anku...Has Farhan really confirmed there's going to be halala? How many ways can there even BE a halala for it to be different? 🤔
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@Anku...Has Farhan really confirmed there's going to be halala? How many ways can there even BE a halala for it to be different? 🤔

"he said that to one person who messaged him..
he said he will show halala and its up to you whether you want to watch or not

he said he has a story to tell with full conviction and he will do so "

^Cr. Gagan ... she posted that on the LU thread

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sumaiya LmAo
@Saranvir LMAO i love that song yo!

@AnkuTBH im ready lets get the action started man, i want this done and over with! farhan is a committed man clearly he didnt change his story line regardless of channel pressure thats a huge thign
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
In a way I am glad they will get the worst over with and not drag this further hopefully by next week halala is done and the story can move forward just please let it be Bilal and not Rehan
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

"he said that to one person who messaged him..
he said he will show halala and its up to you whether you want to watch or not

he said he has a story to tell with full conviction and he will do so "

^Cr. Gagan ... she posted that on the LU thread

I guess he has a story to tell his own way and there's nothing we can do about it Will wait and see how he executes it...
anku94 thumbnail
Yeah at this point it's justabout waiting and seeing how the execution is and if it's convincing enough.. He has always had a set story in mind ... And has stuck to it throughout...only got lost during the Barkat track like he said. At this point I can only hope that the people who gave ZAya hell get what they deserve and the story doesn't actually end with Zaya but continues on after that! We deserve to see a happy ZAya live their life
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anku94

Yeah at this point it's justabout waiting and seeing how the execution is and if it's convincing enough.. He has always had a set story in mind ... And has stuck to it throughout...only got lost during the Barkat track like he said. At this point I can only hope that the people who gave ZAya hell get what they deserve and the story doesn't actually end with Zaya but continues on after that! We deserve to see a happy ZAya live their life

I'm actually glad that he did not cave because so far his story has been amazing, I mean who would have thought what originally started as a love hate story would turn into one so epic? This divorce track which we all dreaded not only strengthened Zain and Aaliya as a couple but as individuals as well.

I know their journey back to each other is a rough one but that was to be expected and I just hope they are shown reunited soon. More than RM it is my dreaded fear the reunion would happen at the very end, a big NO to that. I want to see Zain and Aaliya reuniting, their parents still being against this especially Suraiya and them living away from BV in their own little place, content and at peace. ZaYa and fans deserve that much.

I'm hoping CVs do not let viewers down here, there has to be a reason why there is such a mystery in regards to the marriage. Why not flat out say okay Aaliya and Bilal marry? Why the suspense if pre planned? Once again they've managed to release spoilers while not giving away much of what is going to happen next.