..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
WOW am i the only one who replied in an essay to her! FAIL๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL but it makes sense don't you think? Farhan did say in his message that if halala is shown, the key would be to how it is shown. Meghaa once tweeted it would be a different kind of halala. It could all connect now and to be honest I just want this track over with and ZaYa's sufferings to end. Let that home he made for him and Aaliya to not be for nothing, I've always wanted to see them having a place of their own. Remember the scene where they talked about giving up everything when it came to giving Zain's shares to Fahad? It would be actually putting action to words now. ZaYa away from BV while Zarina destroys Suraiya, it would be bliss! Okay I am getting too ahead of myself now but this speculation to me does seem like a logical outcome

it does M, either that or being married and divorced at the same time and place is the only different so called halala i see.

Me too, i want them to independent, Zain to start working for something of his own, begin his own business or something, i want them to start as scratch
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
You just can't help yourself Zainab! ๐Ÿ˜›
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Btw guys what happened to Zain's MKB company? ๐Ÿค”
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

You just can't help yourself Zainab! ๐Ÿ˜›

lmaoo๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Btw guys what happened to Zain's MKB company? ๐Ÿค”

i think Zain still owns that๐Ÿ˜•
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
New Fuzion article guys!

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-aaliya-zain-agree-halala-nikaah/

I seriously LOVE their articles!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

It hasn't been mentioned again so I was just wondering...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

it does M, either that or being married and divorced at the same time and place is the only different so called halala i see.

Me too, i want them to independent, Zain to start working for something of his own, begin his own business or something, i want them to start as scratch

I think that is where the CVs are going with this track, maybe I am getting my hopes up for nothing but this is the only way to deal with the halala issue and have Zain and Aaliya move forward without facing any pressures from society. It will continue to be their story with much more being left to be told.

There was a time I wondered could Zain do all this but after the Hyderabad track, there is no doubt in my mind. Zain can do anything for Aaliya, even become a cook for her and give up all his shares. For Zain money, status, nothing means more to him than Aaliya and they would be so happy at the home he currently rents.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

He does, nothing changed hands because Suraiya tore the papers up and Fahad told Bilal he does not want Zain's shares. Zain's shares are still his but I don't think he wants any of it if it means he has to live without Aaliya. Zain would happily give all that over to whomever wants it if he gets his love.