Sacrifice is the Hallmark Of ZAYAs Love Story.Till Death Do Us Part

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Till Death Do Us Part Literally. This is reality, some love stories come on a silver platter but some are fought, killed, and endeavor for but that does not mean you shouldn't love. When two sstar crossed lovers come together this is what happens. The world witnesses how they leave everything but each other. Romeo and Juliet did it, Heer and Ranjha did it, well now our modern Lovers, Zain and Aaliyah will do it.

Before I do get a quite technical, I would like to so blithely point out Suraiyas Situation. Remember Suriaya darling, exactly a year ago, the despondency, the betrayal, the desperation and the helplessness you are feeling right now someone else felt that. The constant instigation s and manipulations you did on your son came crawling back into your lap where they were meant to be. Today you wanted to go ahead, touch, hug, and take care of Zain cause he was hurt, but what did he do, stop you in your tracks.

Telling you "Jab tak Main Aaliyah ko nahi paa laytha muje kuch nahi hoga."

I don't know I just felt so content and satisfied that she felt what she constantly made Aaliyah feel a year ago regardless of her filing the complaint but she was more at fault than anyone.

its Zarina who once again brought up the topic of them sleeping together, what makes it worse is the amazing mentality people in the society who believe every little unjust statement. Its just so upsetting how societies even now refuse to give other people with a difference mindset from theirs a chance.

Never have I seen Pree or Aaliyah run with such intensity for Zain, she ran like either it was death or her life and she definitely chose the right one. You guys love isn't about just roses especially not ZaYas, their love is that transcends time, that allows for growth, that is not just a lustful few months but rather a partnership, that permits for mistakes yet forgiveness, two people who become one just to fight the world for each other. When Aaliyah in the precap stated, "hume aik hone kay liye halala nikkah karna paraga." Did you not notice why she was saying such? She clearly does not hold the strength to see Zain in pain, for him shes ready to do anything just like hes ready to do anything, the man endured every little thing for her, Can Aaliyah not to just this bit? But than again, even in this the both of them suffer. The specialty of ZaYa has always been, hate or love only one has never suffered, it was always the both of them together.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always. When ZaYa fell in love, despite their differences, and once they did, something rare and beautiful was created. For them, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute they spent together has been seared in my, yours, and their memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.

I am still holding on to the thought that there is more, she cant just get married off or will she? But one thing I have notice the intensity level has increased.

W.e. it may be I am ready for it, I want to see how finally ZaYa unite and what happens, and if we don't get to see more after their reunion than CVSS run, im giving you a head start.

Fangirling Moments: Man to die for when he said to Aaliyah I knew that you would come, then the way she laid on his chest, kissed his hand and took care of him. *Sigh* the epitome of pure love man.

You tell me, how the hell were they even supposed to do anything when Zain was unconscious, even if he wasnt he did not even have the energy to do anything. Oh and when Aaliyah took off his watch, i was Like OH SHIT LMAO wrong thoughts wrong thoughts.

Lastly, Harshad Looked so hot in the kurtha, Pree was eregious today.

NO comment on Religion, as this show is for entertainment and Fiction purpose only. IK my religion and you should know yours and that there will be no doubts, no complaints, and no heart breaking.

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LOL.. I reserved with an intention of putting a long essay expressing my thoughts but today has been exhausting.. and you have written every thing I want to say...agree with everything...just wanna sign off with this that I fell in love with CVs story not mine.. what has kept me glued to this show till now is the love story of ZaYa.. I signed up for that.. I've had my pendulum mood swings but have realized that with BI it all comes down to execution.. it's spoilers are out way before CVs have shot the scene.. I can't expect to see what I want to see every time.. no one's stopping me I can always walk out.. and moreover it's not my story to tell..

When CVs have taken so much pain, put in so much efforts to bring this show to such a point, they aren't going to kill their own show at this juncture.. as far as religion is concerned.. I'm sure makers know what they are doing, they won't pick such a controversial and sensitive issue if they weren't sure of it.. as long as they justify to me their story I'm all up for it.. tiny glitches for the sake of drama can always be overlooked coz this is just a show at the end of the day.

God.. I don't even know if I wrote that in some order... wanted to write so much but just too jumbled up -__-
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
I want to see where they are heading with this track? how long is it going to last? Exactly what are we supposed to get out of it? such a controversial and litigious route yet they still chose out.
I still believe theres more, there has to be. How can she just marry, what about all the dialogues? the self respect that Zain had to go through so much for?

who is she going to get married to? is he even going to divorce her? how is everything going to work out?

what about rehan? Zarina? are they always going to stay the same or do they have a back drop story.

there is still alot to unfold
..Zainab.. thumbnail
I just feel like Aaliyah has no choice left, Zain is gettin beaten up, her family is being bashed by the muslim society, there is no way out,

the writers are at fault at the end of the day.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Call me crazy, but I am sticking with this show till the very end. Yes I need to vent out my frustrations and all but at the end of the day I will be staying no matter what.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
Spacebound thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome review!
Felt so good when Zain stopped Suraiyya from coming close to him..what goes around comes around..that helpless look on her face mirrored the look Aliya had on her face one year back! hope she learns her lesson and start taking Zain's feelings seriously not expecting her to accept aliya all of a sudden..atleast respect your son's feelings!
Loved Zaya's scenes..intensity has definitely increased yes but thanks to doodhwala for spoiling that scene -_-
What disturbed me the most is the Look people had on their faces everytime Aliya opened the door..like cant u see Zain is injured..it doesnt take rocket science to figure out she was taking care of him when he was badly injured duh!
still hoping they'd find some loophole in divorce procedure or get done with halala track asap..want to see them together again..!!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i Am not going anywhere ill watch till the end . 😳 will be okay in a day or two , having a real headache while i watched the promo . but this is life and this is how supposed to be . there were many things which they can go with but their choice , farhan sir obsession for dark tunnel . okay will watch for Harshad and Preetika . those guys doing awesome job . we can't let them down .
Awesome post zainab .
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well written! And i do agree with all that you've said. Ill post more once ive watched the episode. Tbh, i do somewhere understand why Aliya accepted Halala nikkah. I mean she wants to be with Zain so badly. And honestly there is SO much khilafat against them, how strong can one be? i will stick to the show till the end, but it will be difficult, however if the execute this right, this track might just work as well
But the question still remains, the halala nikkah would be deliberate, with an intention, so how would Aliya pull that off? If she gets married to someone else, whats her connection with the Abdullahs? If she gets married to someone else, how will they ever give us any kind of ZaYa scene? Them even talking after her marriage will be looked down upon. This show runs on Zaya, are they really going to put an end to their scenes, even if its for a small amount of time? And were all those words that they both said in he past couple episode, for nothing? SO many questions! You are right, there is alot more to this, but what exactly?? We can only wait and watch, but i just hope that this wait is worth it.
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You made me feel so much better with this post 🤗 ❤️
Yeah, I was really frustrated before, but I'm sticking with this show till the end. :)

And yeah, there are still so many things to be shown...clearly the only thing left to do is wait and watch. I just hope they wrap up the halala business ASAP...

But watching ZaYa in so much pain...😭 It has to be worth it in the end...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
eh sorry if I stepped out of line Heena, I just wanted to help...