Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Exactly i keep saying that i'll quit but i also knw the fact that i cant as i'm emotionally attached with it
dont how'll i watch all these crap
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everyone is obsessed with beintehaa so nobody will quit
Only for some time we will read d wu
It is difficult for me not c bi n go to sleep but it is more painful to watch Aaliya with someone else
I will never quit d show cuz it has become like a part of my life
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its very hard for me to quit
But i cant tolerate this halala crap!!!
So i will just read wu fr sumtym ...
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its not about loyal to the show or love,I always love zaya and harshika but this track and wat they R showing for past 2 months is utter torture...lot of negativity and cameos..uff really I need a break,I vl start watching it after this dark tunnel ends till then Wu...no zaya means no trp to cvcs..really they need a lesson for mocking fans like this.. me and my collegemates r decided to stick to Wu ...

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly, Even I hv been harping on quitting since long but haven't. But Farhan's dekhna hai to dekho warna bawdi me jao comment hs got d better of me! We love the show, so they can tk us for granted? We r obsessed abt it so they can show anything including a woman's self respect being trampled n a man watches helplessly as his lady love is forcefully married off to someone else! Wat crap is this?? Sorry but the makers hv no ryt to take us for granted n show whatever de want!! They deserve the blow! Let TRP fall flat! I am quitting bcz it's no more abt love or loyalty towards d shw it's abt watching wrong things endorsed or not! So I wont watch der dark tunnel,abyss,pillar watever de can watch it themselves since de say de will show watever whether we lyk or not! If we want we can watch or quit!