For everyone quitting BI!

afucutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😒So..now that it looks like halala is gonna happen I have seen many posts about everyone qutting BI..not a true fan then IMO..have some faith in cvs..we know this show is about Zaya and their beintehaa mohabbat... something that u can see now.they love each other so much..and in order to get back with each other they are ready to take that step...which many won't... Like i have said before..i believe this show is very different from others and it truly depicts what Beintehaa mohabbat is. So why not support them and watch this track..and either way BI writers are not known to drag tracks for months and months like other shows...It is gonna be hard for me as well to watch my fav couple be seperated..but I know that they will end up with each other very soon 😉 And i will be watching it just like i did since the first episode..so guys have faith 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
It kinda depressed me knowing that there could be a possibility that Aliya will remarry from the promo and precap. The only positive thing I can think of, is that in the promo Rehan was shown supporting Zain and someone else was behind that flier garland thing (don't know what it's called) If Aliya married Rehan, I wouldn't see anyway of her going back to Zain because marrying Rehan means marrying the devil kids too. Loyal fans need to stay and watch, fair enough if this track is horribly executed then of course we won't watch but for now we just need to have hope. I'm sure CV's are fully aware that BI is nothing without ZaYa
afucutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abzy.

It kinda depressed me knowing that there could be a possibility that Aliya will remarry from the promo and precap. The only positive thing I can think of, is that in the promo Rehan was shown supporting Zain and someone else was behind that flier garland thing (don't know what it's called) If Aliya married Rehan, I wouldn't see anyway of her going back to Zain because marrying Rehan means marrying the devil kids too. Loyal fans need to stay and watch, fair enough if this track is horribly executed then of course we won't watch but for now we just need to have hope. I'm sure CV's are fully aware that BI is nothing without ZaYa

I agree..i think we are all hoping for a miracle! Even if it does happen..i honestly don't know how and what's gonna happen so yet i have put my trust in cvs too.😕
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If hala happens it'll defo b hard,bt i will never stop watchn beintehaa..come one guys we r in beintehaa luv wid beintehaa nd zaya..nd beintehaa means neverending,right?:)
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont agree u...v all know zaya will end up together but the thing is v dont want aaliya to be some other man's beevi for a single second...am no more trusting cvs...its sure halala gona hapen
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I say I will quit but I don't think I can...it will be painful to see Aliya as someone else's wife I don't even want to imagine it.
I hate the makers sooo much...Is this entertainment really???
If they wanted to Educate people about marriage and Talakh laws in Islam they could have shown the proper way of Talakh which most people aren't aware of.People would have learnt something from this and practice like Halala could have been avoided.
It's always the girl who suffers be it from talakh or Halala so to save women from such things people need to know the correct way of talakh and that Islam is not cruel or unfair but it's us who don't understand the Quran properly and don't follow the correct procedures.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
They just say 'it' I am sure no one is going to quit BI
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

They just say 'it' I am sure no one is going to quit BI

Am sure yaar its the only thing i dont wanted...i didnt want to quit at talaaq tyms but now it exceeded the limit...i will not quit this forum for my friends here..
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly!!!
i totally agree...

Even i will watch bi the same way i watched it b4!!!

Mom se jhagda kar ke, kabhi kabhi beech me hasna rona, etc. etc.

M hell obsessed with bi
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am too addicted to this show
It is very difficult for me to quit this show