alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is so much sadness in the show.if aliya gets married to bilal to zaya ka milna mushkil hoga
Spacebound thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Finally, who is that groom now😲, if it's bilal😡what if he.refuses to give talaq, that's all my head is spinning

Ditto..also she is agreeing to Halala nikaah with the intention of getting back to Zain..i dont understand why cv's are going this way..Why not find loopholes in their divorce procedure instead of this?
Rabz_14 thumbnail
although I like sad tracks per ab tou bas hogayi hai meri Lol
neenzz thumbnail
I'm so confused, but i'll still watch, kya pta halala na ho, but if hua, then i'll quit ( i guess)
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was literally depressed yesterday couldn't sleep for 2 hours...I mean ALIYA saying I am for HALALA I thought nooo...please DONT MAKE IT INTENTIONAL...
This is what happens when we are so damn addicted not to BI...but ZAYA...who will see them cryingly saying QUBOOL HAI...to someone whom they do not love...really DREADFUL...

Anyways...till HALALA bye BI...but I was thinking even after ZAYA unite that magic before...will it go away???😕
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yaso true... Its bloody so depressing. ..I hate... It now ...how much I loved it...I loved zaya but now of there is no zaya ...and no love and no passion
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I was literally depressed yesterday couldn't sleep for 2 hours...I mean ALIYA saying I am for HALALA I thought nooo...please DONT MAKE IT INTENTIONAL...

This is what happens when we are so damn addicted not to BI...but ZAYA...who will see them cryingly saying QUBOOL HAI...to someone whom they do not love...really DREADFUL...

Anyways...till HALALA bye BI...but I was thinking even after ZAYA unite that magic before...will it go away???😕

exactly
😭
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: katmaan

Yaso true... Its bloody so depressing. ..I hate... It now ...how much I loved it...I loved zaya but now of there is no zaya ...and no love and no passion

seriously my heart is filled with hatred pain