Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@twinkle no way!!! I am not with it... And i am optimistic situation will not get till there where aaliya have to be married to rehaan. As i said no way i am going to watch aaliya playing housey-house with rehaan. I have faith at last minute something will happen to solve all the things and situations
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Harmony...

@twinkle no way!!! I am not with it... And i am optimistic situation will not get till there where aaliya have to be married to rehaan. As i said no way i am going to watch aaliya playing housey-house with rehaan. I have faith at last minute something will happen to solve all the things and situations

I realy wish so😕
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I understand you Alina :)
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah it's tiring, it's getting on my nerves, but i still have that last bit of hope that it won't happen! And if it does, me india aaker farhan ko tamatar marna chahungi (which won't be possible, because I'm a Pakistani, and US say i'd much rather go to Pakistan and see my fiance, whom i've not met for the last five years, then go to India to throw eggs and tomatoes at farhan)
Edited by neenzz - 10 years ago
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will watch yhm either at 7:30 or nxt day afternoon 1 because i have tried but i cnt end my obsession for Zaya!!!
During the divorce track i had firmly decided i wont watch bi at any cost watever happens but then when the track came out finally i did not see one epi n i had become so restless i still remember raat ko 3:30 ko uthke i had watched that epi on youtube n then i finally realised that i cnt miss beintehaa epi at any cost chahe woh show me koi bhi crap kyun naa dikhaye but i really cnt get over my craze for beintehaa i love zaya way too much n moreover iss waale track me at least abhi bhi zaya would be together, i mean they wont deny their love lyk that divorce waala thing

So i m not missing even a single Beintehaa episode
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Honestly, staying up ti 11.00 itself was a tough. But I did it for ZaYa and now if they show this nonsense, I mean WE are the ones Watching the show and help running the show, and do they think we are jobless to stay up till 11.00 to watch this nonsense? It's not like 11.00 is a normal time I'm sure I can avoid the show like this.
But I will read WU once trps go down they won't realize our value.
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i always watch repeat of BI ...but plzzz end this track...bauhaut bura hai😭😭
vicky2patel thumbnail
This show was supposed to be for young people and a source of inspiration. It was supposed to be different and not fall into the norms for other shows. But alas it did. So disappointed.
backwithabang thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
yes. Not worth it... go to hell😡