Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
whenever I see such posts of leaving the show I remember aaliya's dialogue and I modify the quote- yad ni aegi tumhe meri ,vo 11-11:30 ka time ,hamara beintehaa time, itni baate, itna time jo saath guzara bhool skte ho tum... lol...
guys don't be zain, don't say bhool chuka hu
Edited by minipiemini - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi2

Am not gona watch it any more even after zaya union once aaliyah being beevi of sum other man i cant tolerate this...she is no more aaliya zain abdullah

Well i will watch it aftr this crap track gets over...even i cant tolerate dats y im nt watching this afra...
So wen i start watching i will just pretend nothing happened n wil continue
But until this track is goin on...bye bye beintehaa and hello hi yhm two times a day
Actually even if u watch ny yhm epi variable number of times...the charm still stays in tht epi...
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi2

Who is dat "you"??

Supposedly those who decided to leave the show because of the current track.

This was not to attack anyone or hurt anyone's feelings. It is your own choice.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Supposedly those who decided to leave the show because of the current track.

This was not to attack anyone or hurt anyone's feelings. It is your own choice.

Btw its not their dark tyms its their spoiling tym...
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Come on yaar... Arent you all are flying off the handle way before... The promo and precap didnt show halala nikah actually happening. It was same when talaq happened but we all watched. There is no beintehaa without zaya. Period. We know that. And I am sure cvs know that too. After talaq track it was clear that halala nikah issue will come and right now i think cvs are handling that thing only. We all have watched the show till now despite all heartache and tears. So why to stop now when its going to be final round. I still have little hope that this final hurdle will also demolish against ZaYa love. There has to be some loophole in all this. Though i will kill the cvs if they didnt cleared this mess and reunite zaya.
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Harmony...

Come on yaar... Arent you all are flying off the handle way before... The promo and precap didnt show halala nikah actually happening. It was same when talaq happened but we all watched. There is no beintehaa without zaya. Period. We know that. And I am sure cvs know that too. After talaq track it was clear that halala nikah issue will come and right now i think cvs are handling that thing only. We all have watched the show till now despite all heartache and tears. So why to stop now when its going to be final round. I still have little hope that this final hurdle will also demolish against ZaYa love. There has to be some loophole in all this. Though i will kill the cvs if they didnt cleared this mess and reunite zaya.

The entire talaaq thing is a loophole i can get u 100 loopholes now to unite zaya...but they r not ready for that...they want to insult islam in every possible way...n they also want insult a pure love
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
@Twinkle yaara see religion is off topic for me because i dont have much knowledge about it and if cvs are showing wrong they should rectify it. I know the divorce procedure was wrongly executed but cvs have closing all doors in that matter. What i am trying to say maybe at last minute they will show a twist that makes thing alright. I am not saying that i will keep watching if halala nikah actually happened and aaliya is shown playing wifey and mommy for rehaan and co. What i am trying to say lets watch until this halala nikah doing sequence actually unfold. Just 4-5 episode more thing will clear out. If they shown aaliya actually playing someone else wife i will quit and help you to make life hell of cvs. But atleast wait for next week.
ViTharvforever thumbnail

@Twinkle yaara see religion is off topic for me because i dont have much knowledge about it and if cvs are showing wrong they should rectify it. I know the divorce procedure was wrongly executed but cvs have closing all doors in that matter. What i am trying to say maybe at last minute they will show a twist that makes thing alright. I am not saying that i will keep watching if halala nikah actually happened and aaliya is shown playing wifey and mommy for rehaan and co. What i am trying to say lets watch until this halala nikah doing sequence actually unfold. Just 4-5 episode more thing will clear out. If they shown aaliya actually playing someone else wife i will quit and help you to make life hell of cvs. But atleast wait for next week.

Everyone is quiting oly on the tym of halala nikkah not now😆btw u cracked me in wifey n momma...😆
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
@Twinkle thats all i was saying. Lolz you know i have come online here at forum after throwing tantrum of epic proportion. After seening precap i was so upset. But after thinking about it some i calm down and got little optimistic.
ViTharvforever thumbnail

@Twinkle thats all i was saying. Lolz you know i have come online here at forum after throwing tantrum of epic proportion. After seening precap i was so upset. But after thinking about it some i calm down and got little optimistic.

Lol peopl r here to accept halala n happy married lyf of aalia with rehaan😆