Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Now that is down right rude and pathetic! You cannot question or doubt anyone being a muslim. It is God who judges ultimately. Why would you say something like that about someone, it's just a show for crying out loud

And isnt the way u addressing to me rude and pathetic?
Then why is he trying to portray islam in a wrong manner?i had no problem with this track but now it is getting just too much,again showing intentional halala which is a sin,
I hv the right to say what i feel.
No need to feel offended
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

And isnt the way u addressing to me rude and pathetic?
Then why is he trying to portray islam in a wrong manner?i had no problem with this track but now it is getting just too much,again showing intentional halala which is a sin,
I hv the right to say what i feel.
No need to feel offended

You do have a right to say what you feel about the show, not about the producers who have lives outside of the show. You cannot question their beliefs on something they have or may portray on their show. At the end of the day, the show is not to educate people on Islam, there are other means. Don't like what they're showing, don't watch it.
Spillthetea thumbnail

You do have a right to say what you feel about the show, not about the producers who have lives outside of the show. You cannot question their beliefs on something they have or may portray on their show. At the end of the day, the show is not to educate people on Islam, there are other means. Don't like what they're showing, don't watch it.

I dont need ur advice,i will watch if i want,wont if i wouldnt.
I will question if it clashes with my believe and offends my religion.
N i m not in a mood to start a fight.
K bye.
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay people peace and please Do not tag me in religion related discussions that does not involve the show since I've nothing to do with it!
Edited by titleepari - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am a muslim too, hence it was my duty to correct you when you question someone else's belief
Spillthetea thumbnail

I am a muslim too, hence it was my duty to correct you when you question someone else's belief

You could have done that in a better way too,everyone has the right to speak up but,jumping on me and calling me rude and pathetic wasnt justified
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

You could have done that in a better way too,everyone has the right to speak up but,jumping on me and calling me rude and pathetic wasnt justified

Alright enough people. Tee I am sorry if you felt hurt, I am sure that wasn't Heena's intention at all. All she meant was that no matter what is being portrayed in the show it doesn't give anyone which includes you, me, and her or anyone else the right to question whether Farhan is muslim or not. That's all. Let's leave it at that now.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I feel she will nt marry Bilal coz Rehman chacha knows Zaro will ask property to give T..
Rehan don't know.She will marry someone who is close with ZaYa nd will give T immediatly.
Don't throw rotten eggs ,May be Rafeek or sajju.Dey treat her as abba dey will d anything to unite ZaYa.
She is doing this Halala only to go back to Zain.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this halala track created headache
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

I feel she will nt marry Bilal coz Rehman chacha knows Zaro will ask property to give T..

Rehan don't know.She will marry someone who is close with ZaYa nd will give T immediatly.
Don't throw rotten eggs ,May be Rafeek or sajju.Dey treat her as abba dey will d anything to unite ZaYa.
She is doing this Halala only to go back to Zain.

C now everyone is making gueses and playing football with aaliya😆 lol 2mw everyone will gues it as fahad or rehman chachu...c v r forced to make such wild guess...cvs😡