Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I remember one of Aaliya's dialogues from the show.. "Bekhauf (fearless) hoon par bewakoof nahi" How I wish CVs would've applied it to themselves too!

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I still don't think Zaya ka talaaq hua hai
I don't know y cvs are hell bent on showing halala????
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

Aliya says this?? Like really?? *facepalm* kuch to rehem karte humpe BI ke last Zaya epi me! I cant believe she agrees to halala!! Spoiler coming true and thats that!

Build such a beautiful relationship to destroy it in d face of halala! Them agreeing to it is enough as a total disconnect to me! Bohot hogaya yeh! Let Farhan n his never ending dark tunnel wale pillars watch this! I call it quits!

This dark tunnel is never ending! Farhan says that he will show whatever he wants!

Go show, WHATEVER crap you want! We are not gonna watch! And when TRP's fall, you will realize. But it will be too late!
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

exactly sneha.. they are pushing ZaYa on a guilt trip that because of their bhagavath everyone in the family is being harmed..

thats the reason...

anyway am done .. producer himself said they will show the story as per his conviction... watching it is up to you

Oh so ZaYa are gonna sacrifice everything coz of their guilt trip..save their families from Samaaj and blaahhh blaah

and what about Family ka guilt trip?? No guilt trip for Shabana and Ghulam and Nafeesa?? Suri wudnt obviously feel guilty yet..but what about baaki 3?? These 3 kameenay ruined my ZaYa's life and heck they have no guilt and upar that kameeni shabana has the audacity to say that Aaliya is ruining their life

Farhaan sir enjoy ur dark tunnel..i hate dark things anyway..let the fans know when u actually see some light in the tunnel
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just hate how Aaliya will be divorced twice now.. Since ' ZaYa are endgame' Poor My ZaYa !
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...lets see trp kya hota hai
If they wanna show us halala and dark tunnel nonsense...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hope dey. go for leap ,dey should. show. us Aalia's T over nd she is marrying. Zain.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

I remember one of Aaliya's dialogues from the show.. "Bekhauf (fearless) hoon par bewakoof nahi" How I wish CVs would've applied it to themselves too!

Lol.

I really wanted to ask, if Farhan sir was a PSYCHO? Because all the things in the show for the past three months show that!
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Hope dey. go for leap ,dey should. show. us Aalia's T over nd she is marrying. Zain.

Wen talaaq itself is wrong wat else can v expect???
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Farhan sir
Jao Ghajini 2 movie banado
As it focuses on ur real life dude!!!
Waha par jao aur dark tunnel ka drama bhi cont. karo...