Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
People lets not forget in Islam you cant get back together with halala they have no option...

the problem is the way farhan is showing this.. if they wanted they could have shown nikaah earlier when zain had kcked out aliya... it would have made sense
but to torture us this way its not done!
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
How could Aaliya accept it so easily? Uski self respect kaha gayi ?Hate the cv's to core
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

I really hate the cvs.
If they had to show halal then why give us false hopes?
f**k you cvs.

Sanikaa! 🤣 This is the extent someone can go 🤣

I dont know why but i am laughing now! Literally rolling! Why? 🤔
Gagan-06 thumbnail
the thing is we cant go against religion that they are showing.. halala was bound to happen..
my issue is the way they tortured zaya and showed religion has a hurdle instead of a punishment.. am i making sense?

anyway

i refuse to wqtch zaya being tortured this way

will watch when they unite..
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys they showed divorce wrongly ryt???? So there is no need of halala...but still y????just to fit vakeel ???
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tom is gonna be a full on drama wala epi...Suri insulting Aaliya..Ghulam gets injured..and coz of all this Aaliya is gonna say Yes to Halala nikaah..and from monday i am not watching Beintehaa
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Guys they showed divorce wrongly ryt???? So there is no need of halala...but still y????just to fit vakeel ???

Ye log naye builders hain, dark tunnels mein raaste mein idhar udhar pillars khada karne keliye!
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this just shows what extent some people can go for love that they don't even care about their own self respect forget about religion
Gagan-06 thumbnail
exactly sneha.. they are pushing ZaYa on a guilt trip that because of their bhagavath everyone in the family is being harmed..
thats the reason...

anyway am done .. producer himself said they will show the story as per his conviction... watching it is up to you
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aliya says this?? Like really?? *facepalm* kuch to rehem karte humpe BI ke last Zaya epi me! I cant believe she agrees to halala!! Spoiler coming true and thats that!

Build such a beautiful relationship to destroy it in d face of halala! Them agreeing to it is enough as a total disconnect to me! Bohot hogaya yeh! Let Farhan n his never ending dark tunnel wale pillars watch this! I call it quits!