Frequent Posters

shammy b thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ps iv not seen this promo link anyone plz share
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just a clarification. A talaq is not a gunah. It's not haram. It's allowed.
That said, yeah, it shouldn't be given at a whim either, or not thrown around in a conversation, or out of anger or any rationale.

But it is not haram.

So - firstly, it wasn't a sin.

Second - why don't folks understand that the 'halala' is supposed to be done w/o the 'temporary marriage' intent.

IF the intent is to have a temporary marriage, then it's not a halala, and thus can not be used to remarry the first hubby.

Lastly, the toughest pill to swallow - the consumation. A halala can only be valid if

a) it's done w/o the intent of termination by either party. Hence a permanent and true marriage

b) Obviously if it's meant to be a true marriage, then it needs to be consummated.

Now - how the heck are the CVs going to address that one ...

-S
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The spoilers were less that now promo attack anyway I will watch it until I will be able to but if not then WU will do for me. The moment halala takes place I don't believe the charm will be there so yeah I will be just in the state that wow something I was proud of has come to a point of ruining it.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
So Halala nikkah does happen ..
ZaYa separated forever now :(
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sneha for the link.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wt is this rubbish.i really hate this without any mistake R they gonna be punished?Is this justice Me too religious person wtever Religion u r God never punish innocent people
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shammy b

Man in sehra better not be bilal.. Coz i dont see him giving her the talaq easily.. I can see him torture her.. If she is to do halala then I hope it is rehaan out of all the peep... I just want zain and aaliya together.. It will teach zain the emiyath of using the talaq word on his wife again.. Don't get me wrong I love zaya

Ermm.. It's not abt teaching Zain a lesson! Zain has learnt his lesson, he has suffered way too much! It's about a lot of other things. Marrying someone else wen Aliya doesn't want to at all, when her heart mind soul everything lies with Zain, is a punishment as much for Aliya as it is for Zain to see her with another man! It tramples both Zain and Aliya's soul and makes a mockery out of their love which has forever remained pure in moments of love,hate,anger,peace,distress or dejection! Bringing in another man only demeans the woman's self respect,tramples her self esteem&shows how a woman remains a victim in a male dominated society n has no say at all! Having said that I don't believe that any mistake if done under ignorance n repented for later on can not be forgiven! In Zain's case he has always loved Aliya, suffered more than enough, I don't think if seen as a punishment he deserves to go through halala as a man with a pure soul! This halala with Rehan/Bilal/Natwarlal/Voldemort/Volturi or whoever is a destruction of Zaya's purity,love&relationship & above all it is the crushing of a woman's self respect, her self esteem, her soul,her heart! I hope you understand how Halala for the sake of an eventual Zaya can never be taken in a positive stride bcz eventually even Helen was rescued from the Trojans BUT at what cost? All was lost! Achilles died&the entire TROY was burnt down!