Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
shame on mr farhan who is making mockery of his own religion poor soul suffering n evil always winning, this eid also ruined by mr farhans dark tunnel.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...HALALA + SURPRISE...NOT GOOD๐Ÿ˜•
TFS...
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs...so either it will shown on Friday so tat we keep on guessing who the dulha is or next week bt whenever thy shw its definitely rehan who is going to get married to aliya n nt bilal
n nw thy r again going to shw how women get insulted first tat divorce n nw halala both against her wish ๐Ÿ‘for cv's for shwing all ths as how much respect is given to women where she has no say in anything has never been asked wht she want .
.she jst has to tk everything whtz cuming her way silently...if ths Rm happens then I will be ashamed of myself to b a fan of ths shw where ths type of treatment is given to women...I thought BI is unique bt its proving me wrong nw.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
farhan sir dark tunnel Mubarak ho
keep watching beintehaa with ur family n crew members ๐Ÿ˜Ž
bi fans break le rahe hain apke dark tunnel se
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

its just random face shown for the promo.. so in the end it can be that rehan or bilal.. or any1.. but what breaks our heart is RM of aaliya other than zain is not able to digest..

one of the biggest gunhah..but kya karey..the PH wants to forcefully use some one ..
-Jharna- thumbnail
Poor Zain! He sat there watching helplessly! OMG! How much more pain for ZaYa man?๐Ÿ˜ญ
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya saw it on FACEBOOK PAGE...
ALIYA GETTING READY FOR MARRIAGE...ZAIN IN THE BACK...REHAN COMES TO SUPPORT ZAIN...KHAZI SAAB ASKS ALIYA KYA AAPKO YE NIKAH MANZOOR HAI...AND THEY SHOWED SOMEONE FACE COVERED...

who's it gonna be????๐Ÿ˜•

But some where I don't like it...ITS SEEMS INTENTIONAL
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pal pal badhe
Yeh hai beintehaa ke liye mera rukawaatey
Zayaforlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

It's time for Bye Bye Beintehaa! And this is on 30th sep, links are out guys. Go watch. Pree looks gorgeous! But i couldn't enjoy that๐Ÿ˜ญ

link de avi
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The dulha is Rehan!

What trampling of a girl's self respect! Zain watching Aliya's halala nikah! Wow!Cudnt it be made more painful for the two of them?? Plz make it more difficult n torturous for Zaya! Let them be punished for loving each other all the more! Wat execution!

It's a v.nice way to show how a girl can be trampled as and when required in a male dominated society! Getting back with Zain&living with him under the same roof can't be this important to Zaya that it completely ruins n tramples their soul with their love being mocked at! It's better they committed suicide together or lived away from each other for life than this!