Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zaya143

Who confirmed that halala is going to happen ??? With whom ?? Rehan or bilal ?? Plz answer these firdose . I have no idea . came to IF now only

I thought it was with Bilal, Neel Tweeted that he is gonna Propose Aliya. But i dont know, 🤔 And The interview (Harshad and Nandish) Clearly states that there is Halala happening. But they still did not confirm that it is happening. But apparently it is happening, if you go by the spoilers.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Who confirmed that halala is going to happen ??? With whom ?? Rehan or bilal ?? Plz answer these firdose . I have no idea . came to IF now only

bilal tweeted
n harshad--nandish were talking about halala in an interview
4bottlevodka thumbnail

I feel soo proud ... Avi at least u got to know soo much about our religion through BI . Halala is a no no for me ... But harshika ke liye dil much bhi karega

🤗 🤗

I know, but the topic is about religion then i'd better say we dont need to get into problems, let the Halala happen. But at the same time, i don't want it. 😒
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really wanted to know who confirmed the news,...really wats up with the cvcs,they R not at all ready to do wat audience wants,always want to do something which is very disgusting to [email protected] farhan go to hell yaar,how come he is having a mind to tell lie all the time to us... such a loser he is...its better to end bi by showing aaliya died instead of marrying some1...i like to see zaya dying in each other hand then halala...
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I thought it was with Bilal, Neel Tweeted that he is gonna Propose Aliya. But i dont know, 🤔 And The interview (Harshad and Nandish) Clearly states that there is Halala happening. But they still did not confirm that it is happening. But apparently it is happening, if you go by the spoilers.

🤣 looks like ur one confused soul
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithi

I really wanted to know who confirmed the news,...really wats up with the cvcs,they R not at all ready to do wat audience wants,always want to do something which is very disgusting to [email protected] farhan go to hell yaar,how come he is having a mind to tell lie all the time to us... such a loser he is...its better to end bi by showing aaliya died instead of marrying some1...i like to see zaya dying in each other hand then halala...

I'm Avi 😆. yes, He wants to convey a message nothing else, sadly, the main storyline talks about this only. I'd prefer them Dying in each others arms too.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@sunithi u rite
but what we can do now
CVS r very much interested in dark tunnel
4bottlevodka thumbnail

🤣 looks like ur one confused soul

In fact, I am 🤔
Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Touchwood isliye taaki scenes band na hojae zaya wale
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wat story line avi...I juz hate farhan sir,always he is ditching us..zaya already suffered so much and v also cried so much with them,y can't he show some loop holes and end this stupid halala track...by showing halala,he is not going to do any good to the religion and also to the show...totally after somedays,v all r going to feel bi is sin for sure..y can't they torture shalam and suriya and nafeesa for their mistakes,y only zaya..
avi nee Tamil pesuviya...