Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yay I'm finally back here! Catched up on all episodes!
And omg It was breathtaking. Bloody hell ZaYa want to like kill me like that's not even it anymore. They just want me to die.

They were so amazing. And omg HarshIka take a bow.
How can these two be so perfect?
Aah anyway
Now getting to the problems(ugh ik)

Okay what's going on? I am actually still positive, trying to ignore those spoilers as much as I can:( there has to be some way out no. Because here ZaYa are NOT at fault and god knows this, so I'm surE god will NOT let ZaYa suffer for something the did not do.
I'm actually quite positive. I don't know if u think I'm crazy for that but yeah. I mean there will definitely be a way. If ZaYa have shown courage and come all this way, then destiny will not fail them. Zain has already suffered for his mistake, and God knows that, I'm sure ZaYa will get a way out.

And another thing is that I was researching on this issue and I came to know that Divorce given due to a false reason(like the case of ZaYa) is invalid.

There are actually many other reasons as such which would save ZaYa's marriage. But the only thing is CVS. It really depends on them what direction they go. I think we should start spamming them now lol

Anyway guys please be positive. Like I'm actually positive and if u guys are negative then I would become negative too coz + -=-
But if ur positive then I remain postivE and together we can make this forum positive coz + +=+
<3
:P ok ok I hate maths too. I'll stop.
Now cheer up ^.^
Edited by Shanaya__ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
welcome back dear
iam positive just for u
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back...
Well that positivity which we are having is coz of ONLY ZAYA...and yes I will remain positive...but CVS are doing everything possible to bring in the NEGATIVITY...

Keep calm is what I am going for now...😆
Shanaya__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

welcome back dear
iam positive just for u

Thankyouuu🤗
and please remain to be positive😊 Everything will be okay.
Shanaya__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Welcome back...

Well that positivity which we are having is coz of ONLY ZAYA...and yes I will remain positive...but CVS are doing everything possible to bring in the NEGATIVITY...

Keep calm is what I am going for now...😆

Agreed about the cvs part. Cvs just need the spamming all the time. Why cant they understand what viewers want.