If REHAN had already married ALIYA...

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok...not intending to hurt ZAYA fans...but this thought just popped in my mind...

Flashback...see we had a year leap with REHAN running behind ALIYA to Hyderabad and a year passes on with them being at the same place...

If REHAN had already married ALIYA In that one year I felt things would have been different...
The reasons why this stupidity came to my mind:

- REHAN ALIYA scenes would have been avoided by ZAYA fans...it will be torturous to view that...

- ALIYA and ZAIN would have been unaware of HALALA and they would have not gone through such torture by the society.

- it would be easier for ZAIN to come back to ALIYA as ALIYA getting married to someone in front of him would hurt him to the core.

-Aliya would have not gone through her family pain again...and could have accepted ZAIN easily

- The matter would have stayed within family and neither RELIGION nor COMMUNITY would have been dragged to such heights...

- And as ZAYA fans we could be a bit more happier as everyday all we do is cry cry cry...

In the end...ZAIN KHUSH😃ALIYA not insulted.😳PILLAR used and out of ZAYA..🥳.and ZAYA fans...wohooo...

I know lame...
Since we are going to HALALA I felt it would be torturous not just for ZAYA but for us as well as clearly the problems seem to never end...

And yes we may have a problem ZABIR...but i am sure REHAN will do anything to unite ZAYA...
But now these spoilers all prove to be intentional...so just thought why go through such torture when it could have already been done...

Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago