VM ff #Thread7 Dil Mil Gaye | ch 100 PG 21 | 26 Dec 2k15

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
VIRMAN FF DIL MIL GAYE
THREAD 7

This is the last thread of this FF n i dedicate it to chandiniebinda aka chandinie who has been following dmg since the very beginning and has always given her valuable feedback and review and appreciation. but the latest reason is that she helped in finishing the last thread ie thread no. 6 as she desperately wanted the update... not like the ones who did nothing and hoped that someday i would update the chapter on my own. sorry guys, this time i wasnt planning on doing it. i wasnt planning on giving this update but now i am... all thanks to chandinie...  😃 😃 😃

*************** INDEX ***************

Edited by naina927 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
CHAPTER 94
      ~~ hai yeh hi zindagi

" kasu get up my jaan... we have to leave honey... "

manvi tried waking up kasak but she was not at all ready to get out of the bed. virat came out of the bathroom and saw this scene.

" let her sleep manvi... we will go and grab some delicious breakfast... only you and me... " said virat in a tone higher than his usual one.

" okk virat... good idea... " manvi played along her husband.

in less than 10 seconds, kasak got up rubbing her eyes and stood on the bed.

" i will also go... im hungry... "  said kasak.

" no sweetheart... you should catch some sleep... " said virat.

" no... no i dont want to sleep... its late... good girls wake up early in the morning...  hai na mumma...??? "

" yes baby... definitely... " replied manvi.

manvi took kasak to the bathroom and got her ready for breakfast.

"its nice to be back home... " manvi beamed with happiness as she got into HER bed.

" true... " replied virat who was working on his laptop.

" you are very busy these days still you took out some time for me n kasak... thanks... "

" you guys are my family... remember pinhead... " virat remarked with eyes still fixed on the laptop screen.

" you pinhead dont ever call me that... "

" else...?? " said virat further teasing and irritating manvi.

" else i will throw you out of the room... or may be out of the house... "

" ohhh please dont... where will i go manvi ji...??? " asked virat looking at manvi for the first time now.

manvi looked at the puppy face of her husband and in an instant her heart melted.

" ok ok... now go back to your boring stuff vadera... and then come to ME..." said manvi after winking at virat.

" come to me... ahaan... thats quite a motivation now... i have to complete this shit asap... "

" im waiting... " manvi said looking at virat and enjoying their cute little moment.

" m... maan... " whispered naina with her eyes still feeling heavy and pain in her head.

" im right here... im here nain... " replied maan.

naina relieved on listening to the soothing voice of her husband and slowly opened her eyes. she drank in the image of her husband and tried getting up and maan helped her do the same.

" maan... i.. "

maan cut naina in between by taking her in his arms.

" how did you hurt yourself...??? nain i was so scared... i came back to the cabin and found you on the floor covered in blood... i felt as if i lost my everything... "

naina hugged maan and closed her eyes. listening to maan's side of the story made her understand what would have happened when she passed out. mohit must have left her lying on the floor, covered in the pool of blood, in a hope that he would kill her child but only she knows that there is no such baby. she is not pregnant instead she made it up; when she started feeling uncomfortable with mohit all time around her. she somewhat knew why mohit was being beside her all the time and she kinda felt like she was cheating on maan; by being with her ex. her being pregnant, was just an excuse so that mohit never tries coming close to her and making her go weak. but never did she cross any boundaries and go on with the flow of events and time. yes maan was away from her, leaving her alone but that doesnt give hsr an excuse to cheat on her husband. things worsened when mohit started convincing naina to get rid of that baby, the baby which was of the man; who is supposedly cheating on her.

" maan lets go back... i dont want to stay here... i miss home... " naina said with fear in her voice... fear of going away from maan.

" but nain... you said you want to be here when rishabh's baby is born... " replied maan.

" no... there is technology and i will not miss a single moment... take me back maan... " naina pleaded..

" okk... we will leave but there is something i want to tell you..."

" what...?? "

naina was very scared thinking what if maan really cheated on her...

" this is not an accident madhu... " rishabh told madhu for tenth time in the past one hour.

" what are you trying to say...???? that someone got into your office and hit your sister with something... " said madhu irritatedly. it wasnt that she didnt care about naina but we can call it her pregnancy hormones that wasnt letting her think like a detective and overthink things.

" you think im overthinking... right...??? "

" i never said so... " madhu shrugged.

" i know you that much... "

" whatever makes you happy... "

madhu lied down on the bed and closed her eyes.

rishabh sulked and paced around the room. he wasnt ready to believe that this was an aacident; something was wrong... definitely wrong...

" cook me breakfast today... " manvi told virat the next morning.

" excuse me... "

virat looked with a shocked expression on his face.

" why are you shocked...??? i never told you to go and bring stars for me... " replied manvi while reading the fashion magazine.

" you are having morning sickness and i would feel bad if you end up throwing up the wonderful breakfast i will make you... so no i will not make a breakfast for you... i will instead ask mom to make something for you... " said virat in one breathe.

" i will not throw up... trust me... " said manvi.

" no sweetheart... you will... so next time promise... " saying this virat went out of the room as fast as he could.

manvi made a frowned face and then smiled at her husband and his silly excuses.

after having breakfast, manvi felt lazy and came to her bedroom. she was about to doze off when her mobile phone rang.

" hello..."

" its me mannu... naina... "

" nainu... how are you...??? where are you...??? you dont miss me now... you no longer meet me... do you hate me...??? say something... nain... " manvi said in a on stop manner.

" im sorry mannu... can we meet today...??? please... "

" yes... you come over here..." suggested manvi.

" no... i cant come there... you meet me somewhere outside... or at my place or we can go meet aunty... "  replied naina.

" nainu is something wrong...??? dont dare lie to me... "

" i need to see you mannu... see you... " said naina in a heavy voice.

" you are not going anywhere alone..." rishabh told naina who came downstairs dressed in blue jeans and baby pink tank top.

" bhai please... now you should just stop ruling my life... and anyways maan and i are leaving soon... "

" and you are telling me this NOW... ??? "

" yes... actually i didnt get time to tell you... it was a sudden plan... " explained naina.

" you are scared of something... rather someone... right...??? "

" bhai..."

" nain i love you soo much... i know when something bothers you... but dont worry im there to protect you... " said rishabh.

" bhai i love you too... my life is a mess right now... bhai i cant risk things right now... i.. i"

" dont get emotional now... meri nainu ka make up kharab ho jaega... " said risshabh wiping a drop of tear that rolled down naina's cheek.

" ohh yeah... thanks... will you drop me at mitali's aunty place...??? "

" yes... i also miss aunty... come... "

" how i everything my honeybun...???" asked mitali.

" ohh mom dont call me honeybun... pleaseee... "

" ok ok... how come you decided to meet your poor mommy...??? " asked mitali puting a slice of apple in manvi's mouth.

" ek parcel aane wala hai... " manvi replied after chewing the apple.

" ohhh...  mere liye gift hai...??? virat ne bheja hai...??"

" haha... ghanta... its from my side... " replied manvi.

the door bell rang and manvi opened the door.

" aa gya parcel mommy..." manvi told mitali.

mitali came to the door and beamed with happiness on seeing naina.

" mera bacha... "

mitali hugged naina and manvi smiled seeing the exchange.

" mera hug please... " came the voice.

manvi and mitali both got surprised to see the owner of the voice.

" rishabh... do do parcel... " said mitali.

mitali hugged rishabh and manvi strangely felt like the old times.

" kaisi ho...??" rishabh asked manvi.

" im good... tum...?? " replied manvi closing the door.

" mannu rishu main bhi hoon... " said naina.

" nainu... i missed you sweetheart... " said manvi and hugged her best friend.

" cmon now you three sit and i will bring something to eat..." said mitali.

rishabh, naina and manvi sat in the living room and for the first time ever, they felt awkward with each other.

" listen i think i should leave... you best friends definitely want to talk alone... " said rishabh getting up from the sofa.

" you can stay rishabh... " said manvi; not looking at him.

" manvi can we be friends...?? forget everything that happened... " rishabh said; feeling apologetic.

" forgetting evrything isnt that easy... but we can be friends... but dont expect my husband to suddenly like you and become friends with you... " replied manvi.

" okk... no expectations..."

after sometime

"mom took hell lot of a time... i will go and check... " said manvi.

naina smiled at rishabh and hugged his arm.

" im proud of you bhai... ' said naina.

" thank you... copypaste...' replied rishabh.

" MOOOMMM... " shouted manvi.

naina and rishabh got scared and ran into the kitchen. they saw mitali lying on the floor and mavi sitting on the floor with tears rolling down her eyes.

rishabh took mitali to the hospital and naina took care of manvi.

" aunty will be fine mannu... she will be fine... " naina kept telling that to manvi; who was continuously weeping.

naina informed mahesh and virat about mitali being in the hospital and soon they reached there.

" it was a heart attack... but now she is fine... " said the doctor.

" thank you doctor... " said virat.

" can i meet my mom...??? " asked manvi.

" yes... but after 10 minutes... " replied the doctor.

rishabh and naina reached home after making sure that mitali was alright and so was manvi. naina entered her room and saw maan looking out of the window. naina went to him and hugged him from behind.

" where have you been...?? " asked maan putting his hand over naina's.

" i went to meet manvi and mitali aunty had a heart attack... we were in the hospital... " replied naina with teary eyes.

maan pushed naina away hurriedly and looked at her with a stern expression on his face.

" you are telling me this now... when exactly were you planning to tell me... exactly when naina...???? "

maan said in a bit higher tone but it successfully scared naina.

" maan why are you over reacting... i told you as soon as i got home... " said naina.

" you should have told me before naina... do you even realise how importance all this is...??? "

" why is this so important for you maan...??? you met aunty for only once... " said naina in a confused tone. she couldnt get why was maan so worried about all this.

" dont ask questions in answer of a question... i hate it naina... " maan said frustratedly.

" you cant talk to me like that... "

" i definitely can... mind it... "

" maan what is wrong with you...??? why are you getting pissed off...??? " asked naina.

" because its about my... my mother... " came the reply.

" what...??? "

naina utterly confused sat on the bed and maan explained her whatever happened with him. when he went to manvi's place and met mitali for the first time; something stirred inside him... he felt as if he ha been to that place before... he felt similar... and most of all he found mitali recognisable. this confused him and he decided to visit his elder brother, raghav. but when he refused to answer any of his questions, maan decided to go see his grandmother. seeing his misery, his grandmother came to her rescue. she showed maan some sketches he used to sketch as a child but as he grew up he forget about it. maan was shocked to see that the pair of eyes sketched on those sheets reminded him only and only of mitali. finally after meeting several people, he came to know about his past. he was brought into that family by raghav's father and they accepted him as their own son.

" mannu had a brother... no... i dont know about any of this... " said naina.

" may be they accepted that... that they lost me for ever... and... and thought its better to forget about me... " replied maan.

" its unbelievable... but why didnt you tell anyone of us about it...?? maan... "

" what should i have said naina... i cant tell them that their manav is alive... i cant let them lose me again... "

" lose you again...?? " asked naina.

" i really love you naina and we staying here in india will just create problems... you want to go back to canada and i want to be with you... so... " said maan.

" maan please dont do this... dont this to aunty and mannu... i will feel guilty of separating you from them again... "

" are you sure...??? " asked maan suddenly hopeful.

" hmm... very sure... "

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Edited by naina927 - 9 years ago
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yaaahhh i am the 1st one..
Finally you got your thread 7...
Congratss... You really deserve if...
Thank you soo much for mention my name in the begin...
And now the update...
Awww i seriously loveee Kasak soo much...
Loved the Virman and Kasak part... They are really a sweet family...
Awww Manvi ask Virat for making her breakfast...
Naina and Maan part was really nice...
Manvi, Naina and Rishab feels 1st time awkward toghter...
Manvi and Rishab still will be friends...
How did Manvi's mom get a heart attack...
Hope Maan will tell everyone soon that Manav is still alive...
I really loved this part...
Update soon...
Thank you for the PM..Edited by chandiniebinda - 9 years ago
Vaarya53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is getting more n more interesting man!! What a twist ... Didn't expected the whole story to turn up like that...fabulously written naina !! Great job
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drashtifan1

94 Chapters! 😲👏

thank u soo much... 😃 😃
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaarya53

This is getting more n more interesting man!! What a twist ... Didn't expected the whole story to turn up like that...fabulously written naina !! Great job

thank u vaishali... glad to hear to that sweetie... 😃 😃 😃
Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naina927

thank u soo much... 😃 😃

You are welcome!! 😃
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandiniebinda

Yaaahhh i am the 1st one..
Finally you got your thread 7...
Congratss... You really deserve if...
Thank you soo much for mention my name in the begin...
And now the update...
Awww i seriously loveee Kasak soo much...
Loved the Virman and Kasak part... They are really a sweet family...
Awww Manvi ask Virat for making her breakfast...
Naina and Maan part was really nice...
Manvi, Naina and Rishab feels 1st time awkward toghter...
Manvi and Rishab still will be friends...
How did Manvi's mom get a heart attack...
Hope Maan will tell everyone soon that Manav is still alive...
I really loved this part...
Update soon...
Thank you for the PM..

Thank u sooo much dear... 😃
I deserve it ONLY bcos of u guys... 😳
Glad u liked the whole chappy...
Answers to how n why will b in the next update... 😉
Stay tuned... 😊
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow what an idea, maan as manvis brother, 👏

cant belive what mohit did to naina, this is not love ..just hate him ,

im  happy to know that both naina & maan havent cheated ...

great work

luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg what an amazing twist...maan n manvi sibling...amazing update soon