wouldn't it be better... - Page 2

Poll

If zaya have no option then remain unmarried?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Well , I agree.. they cannot get both.. either religion or their pure love.. which one will they choose... IN MY POV AND MY FAMILY.. RELIGION IS RESPECTED BUT IT HAS NEVER STOPPED MY COUSINS IN GETTING MARRIED TO THE PERSON THEY LOVE EVEN MUSLIMS...

I agree Pie religion is what teaches us to actually respect the purity of love then why should it stop anyone.
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

After watching ZAYA romance how can we expect ALIYA to get married to someone else...

So option 1 is way better...

Yes romance is one reason but it's also the stand they have taken will shown waste how can we tolerate it as we were feeling very proud about this whole factor of respecting the religion but at the same not disrespect the purity of love❤️
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

its tht even if they choose the legal way their religion will consider it wrong n not only will they be shunned so might their oh so lovely families. What about when they have kids n again ppl say stuff like haram to them it might be all great tht their love is strong but in reality its not tht easy. Obviously fans want zaya but they also have to show the reality n this dark phase will pass n zaya will find their way to each other, remember Bi is about zaya n only them

I do respect and understand your POV and agree that it is about reality but again do we see couples in real life fighting for their love like this , seeing them waiting for each other for one year? No but it has been shown in the pure love form so why ruin it now?
This is just my POV nothing about the religion.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I agree Pie religion is what teaches us to actually respect the purity of love then why should it stop anyone.

Yaa.. sad part is lot of things happen in the name of religion, caste and social status of people..
Only very very few people actually have and support broad minded thinking and accept marriage between people who come from different aspects of life
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Yaa.. sad part is lot of things happen in the name of religion, caste and social status of people..
Only very very few people actually have and support broad minded thinking and accept marriage between people who come from different aspects of life

I support your thought completely ❤️
All I believe is that religion is followed by heart not because you are told to in my POV.

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I support your thought completely ❤️
All I believe is that religion is followed by heart not because you are told to in my POV.

Tell you frankly I am glad i was born into my family (both mom and dad)... In mine, love is given the most importance when a couple decides to gets married.. pick a person from any ethnicity chances are you will find it in my family...😃.. Indians from different caste , religion, white, and colored people...😆
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Tell you frankly I am glad i was born into my family (both mom and dad)... In mine, love is given the most importance when a couple decides to gets married.. pick a person from any ethnicity chances are you will find it in my family...😃.. Indians from different caste , religion, white, and colored people...😆

That's a really thing for sure that love is given the most importance which is taught in religion as well😊