Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I am not scared but definitely lost because if but hope it doesn't comes true then I will feel a complete fool who has loved the recent episodes of this week. I don't want this whole new track with a real meaning to be ruined as waste.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dnt know all I knw is tht Zaya will be tgther at the end bt am seg bt gna stop watching I'm jus staying calm an gna wtch till the end I can't stop watching am hooked to it n for harshika I'm scared n am nt
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
iam not scared becaz I would like to believe that cvs have done their home work well regarding this halal law ...so there's something they know which we don't know about this law
my only concern is if they go ahead with RM track then, without or with consummation, in anycase according to me it will be like punishing aliya(crucifying) for a mistake which zain has committed in a situation where all the evidences before him were against aliya at that moment...so I hope here cvs bring in religious head/gurus to sort the situation ...becoz I feel every religion will have some solution for a situation like this where both the people involved in a crime are purely victim of conspiracy and uphold the saying to err is human and to realise and repent is being good human.
and after watching yest epi I am pinning my hope on QAZI to come with some rational solution to this problem coz he was shown walking away with a deep thought after listening to aliya's POV...he will really go back and study the law and will certainly find a loophole...meanwhile Abdulla's and haiders will be kept busy with halala nikha programme and zain -aliya will be shown tackling the wrath of the society...