The Only way to unite ZaYa- please everyone request CV

Nazj001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So now for ZaYa to be again once again the only solution is Halala i.e Aliya marrying someone else. This is as per current track.
Now according to me as even Aliya was unaware of the Halala way why it could not be possible that she does not even know the rules that cancel a Talaak. My point is that during separation Aliya was pregnant and only her family and Rehaan knew. Due to some circumstances she lost the baby and all this was written in her diary. All hurdles will come their way and finally Aliya will agree to Halala Nikaah. ZaYa will be heart broken and once again Aliya will try find answers in the Quran and Hadiths. She will come to know about the void Talaak during pregnancy. She will be very happy and tell Zain.
Since I am not a story writer I will request CV to keep the charm of Zaya please don't go the Halala way but instead from my above thought have a good story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Our CV's don't like things which are easy! They want this long dark tunnel in everything. 🥱
But nice idea! 😎
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love how you are trying to keep the ZAYA magic alive...but I think it's too late...CVS ARE HELL BENT ON HALALA AND I THINK IT WILL BE THAT...😭
But the good news is the more they hurry up with HALALA the quicker the PILLAR quits the show😉

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
even I don't want halala to happen
is it possible?
what u r saying
it seems better
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Our CV's don't like things which are easy! They want this long dark tunnel in everything. 🥱

But nice idea! 😎

🤣...GOTTA AGREE ON THAT...now not just ZAYA even we are lost in the LONG DARK TUNNEL with them...😆
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You have a point
But cv like to choose to difficult way 🥱
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This would be the best option in the current situation..but I guess CVs have decided on Halala! And I won't be surprised if they turn Rehaan negative overnight!
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

🤣...GOTTA AGREE ON THAT...now not just ZAYA even we are lost in the LONG DARK TUNNEL with them...😆

Lol, hum kho gaye hain, abhi hume khud ko dhundna hoga. 😆
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

This would be the best option in the current situation..but I guess CVs have decided on Halala! And I won't be surprised if they turn Rehaan negative overnight!

lol, unpredictable CV's 😳
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

But nice idea! 😎

The Long Dark tunnel is getting really annoying now! I want sunshine!