Love Station: Hum kuch galat nahi karenge

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone wishing you all happy navratri and I am ready for the love station but before that I will do the quick review😊

Okay guys I am starting it off with Qazi sahab I will agree with Aaliya here because she asked a question regarding why should a women have to share her love for another man? But her question was taken in another route and then he left. I agree he was upset about Aaliya's stand but we all did expect him to stop people from trying to hit Zaya and just not go away like that.

Rehan, a well wisher for his friends comes and stops them being attacked by the crowd. He made the right statement of how Zain & Aaliya can be together by getting married in a court under the marriage act but they aren't as they respect their religion👏

Suraiya today was back into the mother form but one thing leaves us upset is that she is still not trying to understand her son. She wanted to stop the crowd and bring back Zain home but she was today stopped by Zarina who is intending to take her son completely away from her.

Shabana is someone I was upset with today. I didn't understand how did Aaliya insult the family because she never raised a finger about her family members. Just because she voiced her questions doesn't make her insult the family or religion. Infact she was someone who was part of the reason which insulted Zain & Aaliya's relationship today.

Ghulam sahab I don't know what is going through at this point as when he was going to break Zaya's handhold he was sort of hesitating but again when Rehan wanted to comfort Zain he stopped him and asked to move on.

Zarina is definitely wanting to just accomplish her mission regardless of anything else which in the end shall be failing hopefully. Bilal is someone really funny as he does what he is told to but haha can't stop admiring Shazia😆

Nafeesa today said to herself that she cannot bring the truth out but doesn't want Zain to leave Barkat Villa. She has also repented but definitely it's reality here not every person in the world has that courage to tell their deeds and ruin their settled life no matter how much they regret.

Rehman chacha is a truly father figure to Zain at this point as everyone in his family left back to home but chacha went after Zain. He didn't leave his shadow for a second as he was there when Aaliya left back to the car and again when he was being hit❤️

Over all a very power packed episode with each episode it's being a interesting and clear track which is grabbing our interest and hearts. Kudos to the team for portraying it very well👏👏
Now lets move on to the love station❤️

Hum kuch galat nahi karenge❤️
(Aaliya makes her question even more clear that she is not question the law but the rights of a female. Why should she share her love and why should this be decided by a law of religion. Zain supports Aaliya and knows that what she is doing not wrong. They were being attacked by the crowds taunt and frustration but that didn't make them weak as they held each others hands for as long it was possible. Once Aaliya was dragged out Zain went after and stopped the car where he finds his Aaliya who comes running into his arms❤️ Shabana comes and questions their actions but Aaliya gives the right answer that she is insulting the family but won't allow her love to be insulted👏 Zain assures Aaliya that she is his and always will be but just wants her support , he went to the point of saying that if needed they will change their religion...He is stopped by Aaliya like always he needs her guidance here. Aaliya tells him that no we will not upset our family to that point or change our religion, Zain pulls her to come with him and we will live away from our barriers but again Aaliya makes him understand that no what we are doing is not wrong and they won't choose the wrong path. If they have to stay away for some time for the right path then we will. As Zain assured Aaliya she does the same saying "Aaliya was and will be yours till her last breath".

Aaliya leaves and Zain buys a rent house near her house. He is trying to make their home but just then the people who are upset with their stand come and vent out their frustration in the action of violence. But do they really believe this will stop their love being a junoon?)

Okay wow this week we have the outstanding episodes and honestly nothing is upsetting me as Zaya are not wrong which was clear with today's episode. They don't want to do anything wrong as they do respect the religion but by voicing their questions doesn't make them insult the religion which people need to understand. I would really call this Shad-e-mohabbat❤️ Zain made it clear that he will be close to Aaliya as much as others will try to separate him from her which is why he is leaving near by her. Zain did say he will change his religion to Aaliya but once she left he apologised and said that all he wants is Aaliya back in his life as he trusts himself only because Aaliya is there and the trust is built upon her on khuda as well. As Aaliya said that if they want to be together then we will find the right way even if it means to be away for some time so I feel that yes there will be a right path as they will not choose anything else than something they will believe is right.

This is all guys I am loving this stand and I completely stand by these two lovers as it's not a crime to fight for their love as they have not chosen any wrong way which is why they are being supported completely by "Allah ke bande and Allah it self"😃 Looking forward to your feedbacks everyone thank you all n lots of love🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha!!! Awesome Review once again dii!!
Ikr
We are getting just amazing epis cor this week
Seems lyk dis new tym slot is turining lucky for all us fans
And i hope trp will b gud too
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post girl...
Totally agree...
Rehmaan is so gud but other members ikr...
Thanks for the p...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome review again...👏
Really I am glad CVS showed the right thing by showing ALIYA not going against religion...coz their was a lot of chaos going online...

And yes it was a WONDERFUL episode with a TRAGIC ending...😭...but hoping ZAYA efforts don't go in BAWDI...😕...and this track ends ASAP...
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Hahaha!!! Awesome Review once again dii!!

Ikr
We are getting just amazing epis cor this week
Seems lyk dis new tym slot is turining lucky for all us fans
And i hope trp will b gud too

Thank you so much Alina😊
We are indeed getting really amazing episodes and this new time slot is turning pretty good for all of us and the trps shall do good too
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

Awesome post girl...
Totally agree...
Rehmaan is so gud but other members ikr...
Thanks for the p...

Thank you very much😊
I am loving Rehman chacha
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome review again...👏

Really I am glad CVS showed the right thing by showing ALIYA not going against religion...coz their was a lot of chaos going online...

And yes it was a WONDERFUL episode with a TRAGIC ending...😭...but hoping ZAYA efforts don't go in BAWDI...😕...and this track ends ASAP...

Thank you so much😊
yes I did notice the upset fans
I am really hoping that these efforts are not shown for being wasted❤️
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Review Priyanka 👏
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priyanka Awesome Post Girl.
Your post is always such a treat to read.😛
Spoilers ruined my mood right now, so I am sorry I am going to leave my comment short like this.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome review 👏
But I am scared for upcoming episode 😕