Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jjnn

CVs need to make it clear in the show that intentional Halala is a sin! Otherwise this can lead to a huge controversy!

People are already coming in the forums to oppose, And this would become even more bigger!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday Zain said he would not let her marry other and Aliya also say she would not but now CV'S really how to make fans fool people would learn from you guys.give us three awesome episodes as a lollipop.hatts off your halala mubarak to you.no way i am going to waste my sleep by watch Rehan Aliya story.
hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so the RM we all feared is finally on the way! might take a break until this track is over...I feel drained out
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

was sure that cvs are going to play this halala nikha track just to explore this halala law and show its complications only to withdraw it in the last minute by finding some loophole in the Tprocess...and after yest epi I am sure its the QAZI whose going to come with some solution as he was shown walking away with a deep thought after listening to aliya's POV...SO QAZI MIGHT THROW SOME LIGHT ON THE LAW AND COME OUT WITH SOME LOOPHOLE...REHMAN has already told that NOT EVERYBODY is aware of this WHAT HALAL LAW is ...so cvs would have done their homework well and has surely something surprise instore for us about this halala law and its loophole which not everyone is aware of...meanwhile I think suraiyya will be exposed in a big way where zain may just disown /distance her ...only thing its getting too dramatic with so much action packed epi...😃

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs.i hate this if the story go this way i will gonna quit the show😡
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whenever we are happy with episodes, these deccan chronicle articles come and spoil our mood yaar.

-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Only one thing cv's plz make sure what u want to show they are them self confused i guess