Will Aaliya marry Bilaal?- Deccan Chronicle article

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Mumbai: Beintehaa' has had some shocking twists in the past week and fans can prepare themselves for another one. Our sources reveal that Aaliya may marry Zain's cousin Bilal as halala nikah (She has to marry someonelse, if she wants to get back with Zain-who had divorced her).

Our source reveals, "Zarina comes over, and tells Suraiya that Aaliya has agreed to halala. Suraiya meets Rehaan, and urges him to marry Aaliya. But Rehaan refuses... Bilal overhears everything. Bilal tells Zarina about Suraiya meeting Rehaan. Suraiya tells Fahaad that Zain and Aaliya are adamant on Halala...and if Rehaan marries her, he would never divorce Aaliya. That is the sure shot way to keep her away from Zain."

"Zarina overhears this. and tells Bilal to marry Aaliya. She explains to Bilaal, that if Zain can give up his entire property for Aaliya's dhaba, imagine can't he give up his share for this marriage... Zarina offers Bilaal to Zain and Aaliya for halala. Zain hugs her, while Aaliya looks on gratefully. Suraiya takes Zarina to task. Zarina puts the entire blame on Zain. Marriage preparations are going on. People are waiting restlessly for the groom to arrive."

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140925/entertainment-tvmusic/article/will-aaliya-marry-bilal-beintehaa

Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
But doesn't this become intentional?πŸ˜•
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...TFS😲...
Really bilal and REHAN seriously...I think there is somthing missingπŸ˜•...well wait and watch...
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs di
I don't think bilal will marry Aaliya
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jjnn

But doesn't this become intentional?πŸ˜•

Having the same thought here...but I think there is something more...on both sides there seems to be an intention...and even ZAYA agreeing to it is even lame...πŸ˜•
-Jharna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Having the same thought here...but I think there is something more...on both sides there seems to be an intention...and even ZAYA agreeing to it is even lame...πŸ˜•

Exactly! And Aaliya looks on gratefully? I mean seriously?πŸ˜• But lets just wait and watch..But I'm worried coz it's a DC article..
Simplyairports thumbnail
What the???????
We protest about one pillar and another one is ready standing there😑
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS,nothing make sense what CV'S show whole past three episode that ZaYa is fighting for no halala all go in vain.was all this just lollipop for us?how can suddenly ZaYa agree for halala?
all i can see Rehan will be end up marry Aliya it this spoiler turn true.
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haan?πŸ˜•
Spoilers r confusing .. Even halala nikkah is haram if they r doing it intentionally ..ryt?
Anyways,Bilal saach mein BBC(Bilala Biwi Chor) ban gaya πŸ€ͺ
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even the dialogues were right last time in the deccan chronicle article. Oh my god nooo!