Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Dude im not even 12 years old n i have lyk gained knowledge abt talaaq
My mom used to keep me away frm this...she told lyk wen im 18...she will explain ke evrything
And recently someone divorced in my family too😭

Same here dude...till now I knew TALAAQ but IDDAH RUJU HALALA all from BI...after watching the MATHERAN track I asked my dad about it and he explained the correct procedure...come on who will ask some one these questions...😆...
And divorce in your family😲...well ATLEAST they won't go CVS Way...
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am a muslim too and have been married for nearly 14years but the most embarrasing thing is that even I did not know what Halala or Ruju was until Beintehaa.
Like Rehman chacha said, it is not something that your parents tell you about or you learn about at islamic school, as you don't think it will ever happen. I have a very large family and no-one is divorced, only seperated so I have no real life experiences to teach me either.

My understanding has always been that talaaq is the most disliked thing in Allah's eyes so I have always strived to make my marriage work regardless of the hurdles but glad that Beintehaa has broached this subject as it needs to be brought in front of the masses.

Kudos to the team for not fearing controversies and showing this side of our religion too. Knowledge is power😉
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

I am a muslim too and have been married for nearly 14years but the most embarrasing thing is that even I did not know what Halala or Ruju was until Beintehaa.

Like Rehman chacha said, it is not something that your parents tell you about or you learn about at islamic school, as you don't think it will ever happen. I have a very large family and no-one is divorced, only seperated so I have no real life experiences to teach me either.

My understanding has always been that talaaq is the most disliked thing in Allah's eyes so I have always strived to make my marriage work regardless of the hurdles but glad that Beintehaa has broached this subject as it needs to be brought in front of the masses.

Kudos to the team for not fearing controversies and showing this side of our religion too. Knowledge is power😉

Ikr...after all BI is about marriage and Islamic laws...

Ya you are right...no one will know about it...but now I think almost everyone will be aware of...thanks to BI...😆
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Same here dude...till now I knew TALAAQ but IDDAH RUJU HALALA all from BI...after watching the MATHERAN track I asked my dad about it and he explained the correct procedure...come on who will ask some one these questions...😆...
And divorce in your family😲...well ATLEAST they won't go CVS Way...

Yeah...i understand
Divorce yes there has been a divorce in my tamily recently and there was a huge dramatic fight btween my mom n dads family and me,my bro and cousins were locked up in a room so tht we dont see this talaaq drama...
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Yeah ot was my moms bro who i used to have lots of fun with him and his wife too...
And now sadly i cant have any fun wid dem nymore
As they have seperated
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no never
even i didnt heart d word halala !
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Yeah...i understand
Divorce yes there has been a divorce in my tamily recently and there was a huge dramatic fight btween my mom n dads family and me,my bro and cousins were locked up in a room so tht we dont see this talaaq drama...

Aww...sad to hear that...
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Aww...sad to hear that...

I know naa!!
Mera purey ki purey holidays kii plan par pani phir gaya
I hate this...goddd
Uniquely...me thumbnail

I know naa!!
Mera purey ki purey holidays kii plan par pani phir gaya
I hate this...goddd

Aww...it's ok dear...
Hope they sort out their differences soon...
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Really😲...good to know...😃