The passion of bi makers

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Again a powerful episode of #bi...with every passing episode! I'm getting more n more sure that this show has not been made with the intention of showing a usual love hate story or catch trip fall sequence..this subject is very close to the maker's heart...I can see the passion with which every nuance of this complicated situation is being delved into...Aliya's dialogues were exemplary...as I said yesterday, I'm no one to speak on Muslim laws n rights n wrongs...so I won't...but all this triangle of rehan zain Aliya is so trivial that now I'm understanding why the maker didn't prefer to Cater to any online fans getting hyper about their leads...farhan's sole aim was to bring out the concept of halala nikaah in the out for Muslims n non Muslims n talk about it...I can say v confidently that he I'd very passionate about this issue n has taken to visual medium to discuss n detail it...more power to him!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww I love the depth of your post and you are absolutely this show or track is not to satisfy anyone but it's about the passion and true love which seems very close to everyone in the team of Beintehaa❤️
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Awww I love the depth of your post and you are absolutely this show or track is not to satisfy anyone but it's about the passion and true love which seems very close to everyone in the team of Beintehaa❤️

Thank you 😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Again a powerful episode of #bi...with every passing episode! I'm getting more n more sure that this show has not been made with the intention of showing a usual love hate story or catch trip fall sequence..this subject is very close to the maker's heart...I can see the passion with which every nuance of this complicated situation is being delved into...Aliya's dialogues were exemplary...as I said yesterday, I'm no one to speak on Muslim laws n rights n wrongs...so I won't...but all this triangle of rehan zain Aliya is so trivial that now I'm understanding why the maker didn't prefer to Cater to any online fans getting hyper about their leads...farhan's sole aim was to bring out the concept of halala nikaah in the out for Muslims n non Muslims n talk about it...I can say v confidently that he I'd very passionate about this issue n has taken to visual medium to discuss n detail it...more power to him!

Pri I've been waiting for your thoughts on the episode. I agree with you, its becoming clear why Farhan was hoping he would be given a chance to tell his story and look at the result it is getting attention whether good or bad but fans are talking about it. I'm happy that BI is not your typical love hate story nor is it going the cliched route and I can only hope it stays that way. Never would I have thought Zain and Aaliya's story would turn out to be so epic and would be depicted with such purity, it is rare to find love stories like theirs unfold on TV. The CVs have kept their characters realistic.
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Pri I've been waiting for your thoughts on the episode. I agree with you, its becoming clear why Farhan was hoping he would be given a chance to tell his story and look at the result it is getting attention whether good or bad but fans are talking about it. I'm happy that BI is not your typical love hate story nor is it going the cliched route and I can only hope it stays that way. Never would I have thought Zain and Aaliya's story would turn out to be so epic and would be depicted with such purity, it is rare to find love stories like theirs unfold on TV. The CVs have kept their characters realistic.

Absolutely Mandy...n I'm glad it is so...makes for a thoughtful but entertaining experience
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post
I loved ur POV
afucutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree with ur point...there is just something very different about this show and i like how the makers arr showing what could happen in real life rather than ignoring everything and showing the same old fairytales... Like u said..seems like the show is close to the maker...kudos to him 😉
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aliya point is right. Talaq can be given to a women even after she is not ready. If womene loves her husband then why she need to marriage some other person. Agree husband is getting punished because he has given Talaq. But why women is punished. It is so intolerable that a person touches you , and you do not love him.

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow
Awesome Post Dude!!
I love your way of thinking frm ur pov
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great point.. I loved ur review